Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh Barney!!

This is another FP toy which I bought during my last shopping spree. I’ve decided to take this out to distract Angel’s attention from those blocks for a change :) :) I seldom bought soft toys for Angel because she has a sensitive nose against dust and also, she is afraid of the soft wiggly toys too. But this one is an exceptional since she loves watching Barney so much these days! When I handed her the Barney today, she was so happy and keep hugging and kissing her Barney! This is the 2nd time which I saw her actually hugging and kissing a soft toy which normally she would just scream and crying begging me to take that away from her. (What is so scary about a soft toy anyway?) She used to kiss and hug her Baby Tad too (a Leap Frog Hug and Learn toy) but I think she has gone bored with it. Now watching her hugging her new found beloved toy and smiling happily, I think every penny spend is really worth it!! (But to be frankly, I really do not understand how come kids all over the world were so in love with this ‘purple looking creature’ who has a funny voice, can you? I too just come to know that actually, Barney was a Tyranosaurus Rex!!)


So she has not been stacking her blocks tonight but busy pressing the buttons on the Barney’s tummy now. So today, I am hearing this “I love you, you love me, we are happy family ~~~~” Barney’s song from her cuddly Barney for like 50 times minimum already. Sigh …… I should have bought her the one which doesn’t sing actually …… but I think the batteries hubby just replaced in the Barney’s tummy are marked Energiz*r “MAX”? I wonder how long does it take for those batteries to go flat now ………

14 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha...Now Angel likes Barney eh. Did u let her watch Barney? Maybe she will watch Barney and let u have some 'ME' time..hehe..;)

Mummy Gwen said...

By the way, her facial expressions are way too cute la.:)

Serene said...

Wakakaka... Jia lat lah... "I love u, u love me" for 50times? Somemore Energizer Max??
*fainted*!

Ya lah.. every kids likes Barney so much! I also wondering why?

Angel looks very cute in the pictures, like a fans of Barney!

cre8tone said...

haha~~ nx time angel will always say 'i love u, u love me' to mummy~~

2xMum said...

Aiyo... my Ryan will bite on soft toys ler! I scared that he'll eat the soft toys fur... :P

In fact anything also he'll put it into his mouth... hehe.

MommyAngel said...

Mummy Gwen, I did let her watched Barney but normally, she would want me to accompany her while she watch. Little Gwen will watch her mickey mouse without you by her side?

Serene, ya la .....!! I think Xixi also a big fan of Barney right? So have you get bored with the Barney song yet?

PeiWun, wah .... if she knows how to say I love you to me ah, I hear 100 times also not boring leh :P :P

Doreen, really ah? Ryan will bite of soft toys? My girl will bite on anything (including papers, my toe, etc) except soft toys. But I think bb boys is ok lah without soft toys :)

Serene said...

Caroline, ya la.. Xixi also big fans of Barney!! She watch her Barney VCD 4times today!! I get very sianz of those Barney song liao :(

MommyAngel said...

Hi serene, so now you know my problem, kekeke ..... luckily my girl also likes Thomas and Friends :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline, Angel looked so enjoy and happy while hugging Barney. She must be super love it.
I also dont like Barney, and I think I have told Yen Ping b4 that, Barney like a BIG PURPLE Thing to me...hehe..
Why not you buy those rechargable batt. I think more worth leh..

MommyAngel said...

Rechargeable one ah? I am afraid I will not charged that in time leh coz she has so many toys which required batteries. You are right, Barney really looks strange hor, how come they don't make a cuter one leh? :P :P

Yee Ling said...

Wow..Angel also gas a Barney..hehehhe

Me also bought one Barney for Ethel...she loves it too...avnite must sleep together wif her Barney..

MommyAngel said...

Hi Ling, really? How sweet :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yes, I used rechargeable batt for Sarah's toy, but one thing, Sarah only have few toys that needs batt, so I still find it ok with rechargeable one.
Yalor, make a cuter Barney and with nicer colour. I think you will like it to be in red? hehe

MommyAngel said...

Huh? Barney in red? Will that look more weird? hehehe :P