Saturday, February 18, 2012

I Don't Want You To Fly Up There ....

Hello there and Wow ... This site has been idle for such a long time!! Handling 2 kids and the constant flying, flying, flying and flying every couple of week makes updating this blog almost impossible! I almost forgot how things work in this blogosphere and my own blog already but I am sure, I will make things starts moving again ... slowly but eventually :)



Lets starts from Angel! This girl is almost 5 years old in the coming month but she is still very much a mommy's little baby girl ^_^ She still wants me to hold her to sleep and as yesterday while putting her to sleep, I said to her .....

Me: Angel, mommy hold you to sleep every night and when mommy gets older, would you hold mommy to sleep too?
Angel: Mommy! Are you OLD already? But I don't want you to fly up up there wor .....

Me: What up there? To Shanghai?
Angel: No ..... "up there" where all the sick people are.

Me: ........ heaven?
Angel: Yes, I don't want you to grow old fast fast and fly up to heaven! I will M-I-S-S you soooo much because I love you!!!! *then hug me*

Angel: I want you 'everyday' 15 years old mommy ..... (she added :P)

How I wished ..... that would be really nice!

4 comments:

CathJ said...

Wowww.. What a loggg silet. Miss u so much la . Annd angel story. How is ur little 1 doing?? Hope to hear frm u a lot. :)

MommyAngel said...

Hi Cath!!! Both kids were fine and so glad to be able to blog hop again :) Miss you a lot Cath!

CL said...

so sweet ....

UmmiRosma said...

oh my....my heart is touched....so sweet...