Monday, February 20, 2012

Annabelle's First Gift From Mommy

My Annabelle is growing up into a happy and active 1Y8M toddler now but I still feel very much wanted to post this little picture of hers which I have done long before my 'long break' from the blogoshere :P :P




This is mommy's first dolly to my precious little Annabelle. She is a more girlie type of person as compare to her big sister but still, she prefers a musical interaction book or a moving toy car as to a soft toy. But this toy is different, because this doll is mommy's first gift to my little Annabelle ^_^ Sometimes she would find a toy bottle and shove it into the doll's mouth and pet her to sleep. She calls the doll - 'BB'.

She is so tiny then but now, she is no more this size ...... you and me will be amazed :P

6 comments:

CathJ said...

Cant wait to see her :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

oh pls do post a recent photo of Annabelle. Bet she's like her jie jie :) I love this doll. Ashley has a similar one and it's called Emily :)

mNhL said...

That's a nice doll. My girl also loves doll or any soft toys. She will pet her toy to sleep too. So funny.

Adrine said...

Elyssa had the same doll too!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wonder how Annabelle looks like now. Quick, post a recent photo of her!

p.s. I finally can access your blog already... yippee! :)

UmmiRosma said...

soooooo comel....!