Thursday, February 23, 2012

No Shoulder To Lean On?

I found this picture taken in my camera when I was pregnant with Annabelle (around 6th April 2010) and decided to put it up here (to remember >:( ).

What would your husband tells you when you are trying to manja-manja a bit or when you are really in a short of breathe during your pregnancy / feeling unwell and needs a shoulder to hold on to? My story goes like this .....

Hubby and I were going out for lunch while trying to catch a taxi to a shopping mall in Shanghai. Suddenly my heavily pregnant belly (then) feels uncomfortable and I am running short of breathe too. Feeling a little bit tired and nauseous trying to chase keep up with hubby’s footpace, I then seek for his attention while he was trying his very best trying to wave down a taxi:

Me: B …. I think I can’t breathe and feeling dizzy lah ……

Hubby: Oh really?? *worried* Quick come here!! Lean on here ….. Lean on here !! *still busy waving down a taxi*

Me:
Huh?? What ....... lean on where??

And when I look at the direction that he pointed, I saw .....



-



-



-



-



-



-



-



-





Actually he was pointing at the 'Electrical' pole on the left at first! Then .... 'THAT RAIL! Ohh …… ???!!!!


So can you see how “unromantic” this man can be when his wife was only trying to seek for a tiny winy attention or a shoulder to lean on, at least?? Sigh …….

12 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hey you are back! How have you been doing? The girls must have grown a lot now. Your hubby is so funny. I guess mine is the same too :P Welcome back to blogging :)

mNhL said...

Long time no see! haha... looking at the picture makes me laugh. It will be same with my hubby....he is also so unromantic.

Adrine said...

Ha hah hahhh!!!!!! Well, your hubs is a very "practical" sort of guy.

How r your 2 little angels ?

Oliveoylz said...

Like your sense of humour! Remember...men are from Mars and women are from Venus...How are your 2 A's?

Linda said...

I think my hubby will respond in the same way too... :) you r not alone.... Haha

Vickylow said...

wahahaha, forgive him cause he is busy waved down a taxi for you mah.

MommyAngel said...

Dear Friends, thanks for all the comments! Should I said that it's a relief to know that I am not the only one? :P Miss you ALL so much!!! Both my girls are doing well! Thanks dear :)

BoeyJoey said...

Hahahaha... sorry sorry for laughing... just too cute la, you and your hubs... adui, i'm still giggling...

Health Freak Mommy said...

LOL!!! I had a good chuckle. Yep, your man is practical and down to earth what.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hahaha! This is funny. Maybe he thought that it's safer for you to lean on the pole and the railing as they are stronger and more stable? (not saying that your hubby is not strong ok hehe)

Anyway, he's still romantic and cares for you a lot... at least he sent you flowers on Valentine's Day :)

UmmiRosma said...

hehehe..you make me laugh....but yes...i admit...sometimes we have to talk to them them without hinting....to a direct point....


(^^.)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I think he will do better if he is not "tahan" the taxi:-)