Saturday, February 25, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012 with no Valentine

Days before Valentine's Day, I always tell myself that I don't need expensive flowers on Valentine's Day and being rip-off by the florists for something that I do not really fond of! No no to flowers!!!!!


But as days went by, watching all the wives/girlfriends flashing their sweet red blossoms pictures in facebook, I started to feel pity for myself as my hubby totally forgotten all about me in the far faraway land back in hometown all alone with my 2 girls while he is in Shanghai. And this is my first Valentine's Day without hubby around too!!! *Sob sob* Then suddenly I heard honk! honk! and my mom rush into my room and handed me these

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-



^ ^ It says: Dear Carol, Happy Valentine's Day, from Hubby!


I asked my mom: "You bought it for me? Don't bluff me ah!!! Really from him?"

Ok, this man has not forgotten all about his wife after all! Aikss ... no chance to "faat-lan-zha" with him already and called him straight away with a different voice tone! :P

Now I realised that flowers really are most women's soft spot! It will magically drives all negative moods away ...... ^_^


^ ^ Except for this young lady! She absolutely hates the flowers getting anywhere near her and frown frown frown! :P :P



^ ^ But this lady, it is totally different! She loves 'em and asked whether it's from daddy for her :)

Angel really thought daddy sent her those flowers and tell me she loves it so much but reinstate that she doesn't want to get married with daddy and have babies! :P
Angel also gives me a big hug when coming back from her school and wish me Happy Valentine's Day as instructed by her class teacher! That's very sweet of her and I do hope that I will get her hugs and kisses everyday for Valentine's Day.

But after D day, all these flowers has been sitting in the living room and I do not know what to do with them. Such a waste ....... and starts wondering how nice if we can cash that and used it for something more well worthy and useful!! OK, I must remember no flowers! no flowers! again next year :P



Luckily few days later, we passed it to our neighbour to turn it into dry flowers. Problems solved at last ^_^


Then I asked hubby, no cards from him?? He then sent me an email and asked me to help him post it onto facebook!! Haaiii .... that one also need help? I didn't but that's what he wrote:

"BB,
I need to say thank you for not giving up on me so far because I know that all I have done to you so far are well below what a husband should do. I really appreciate what you have sacrificed for taking care of our two little “angels” without me alone. So, I would like to take this opportunity to say Sorry to you and ………
Happy Valentine's Day!
Love,
XXX"


That's my Valentine's Day 2012 ....... ^_^

14 comments:

BoeyJoey said...

awww... so sweet of your hubs... sure very lum :-D. mine gave me the flowers he received from his friends while he was in hospital for dengue :-(

Happy belated Valentines day to you, Angel & Annabelle :-)

CL said...

aawww.. super sweet!! lum to the max ...

My Vday was a non-event at all, so no need to blog at all ...

Mummy Moon said...

I feel that buy flowers for Valentine's day is really a rip off by florist. BUT it is very 'lum' to receive flowers from the loved one. haha

Linda said...

Can you ask for more?
There were no more flowers for me since we married.. and recent valentine is just like any other day...
Compare with me.. your hubby is much much sweeter... I can never imagine my hubby can write something like that... haha. But i think i can never write like that oso...

MeRy said...

So sweet..for me valentine's day is just like a normal day. Nothing special and no flower from hubby too.

Alice Law said...

How sweet your hubby! I'm jealous now, lol... just kidding!

CathJ said...

Soooo sweet.. I never get bored with flowers... Bring it on hahaha..

Vickylow said...

Aw...it's such a lovely flower and sweet message from your hubby.

Yee Ling said...

awww...so sweet of ur hubs. Lovely flowers there!

Oliveoylz said...

WOW! Just 2 words from me...."soooooo romantic!"

cre8tone said...

Happy V Days!

MommyAngel said...

Thanks dear :)

UmmiRosma said...

so sweet....that's remarkable dear!

I also love flowers....they really make my day...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

OMG, your husband is super sweet and thoughtful!

He sent 3 bouquet of flowers to you?
Wahhhhhhhh!

The message from him really sweet like candy!