Thursday, May 19, 2011

I have dimples



^ ^ Hello everyone! It's me The Little Annabelle again ^_^
Today I am going to show you what little tricks I am able to do now :P




^ ^ See?? I can create a little dimple on my right cheek :P




^ ^ I can do it on my left cheek too ^_^




^ ^ Huh?? You missed that?? Ok ok .... here it goes again. Clear or not clear this time?





^ ^ Aikss .... so tiring after all the mouth exercises but you must be thinking is that all I can do?




^ ^ Eh eh eh .... don't go yet, I haven't show you my ultimate trick which I can makes the adults running towards me! You don't believe ah?




^ ^ hehehehehe .... Open you eyes big and wide lo.




^ ^ I can bite that steering wheel off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't play play with my 2 little super sharp teeth oh! Or else hor, the adults won't be so kan-cheong and stopping me from grinding my teeth on that steering wheel.

But hor ... I wonder why the steering wheel sometimes taste a bit like my yesterday's milk? Do you know ah?

11 comments:

mNhL said...

Little Annabelle is so cute ! Love her dimples.....

Isabel said...

Aww..love her dimples. So cute! Can you show me how to do the trick, Little Annabelle?^_^

Small Kucing said...

LOL....the photos so cute...hahaha

cre8tone said...

She's soooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Mummy Moon said...

Yeah, she is such a cutie girl, I like her dimples.

Anggie's Journal said...

muak muak muak .... geram !!!! i like that little dimple...

Montessorimum said...

I am so in love with her dimple.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline, Annabelle looks so much like you. (I am now comparing her photos with your latest post photo).

CathJ said...

aduhhhh... so cute!!! I can't wait my baby turn this age.. hihihi....

Vickylow said...

She look so sweet in her 2 dimples.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

awww...she's such a cutie pie!!