Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Children's Day

We will be celebrating Children's Day (1st June) here in Shanghai and I think schools around here will be closing for 1 day to celebrate Children's Days too.

Sales were going on in most toys shops and parents were rushing to get some gifts to cheer up their kids while bakeries were catering for all sorts of cute cakes celebrating the day :)

I also did some baking for the day to cheer up my little girl and the little cupcakes were finally done with hubby and little Angel's "help" :) She even make 2 of her own cupcakes *smile* Can you spot them? (Answers at the bottom page)

This is my first fondant cupcakes and I just love the vibrant colours which goes well with the Children's Day theme ^_^






Happy Children's Day to all the Children in this world ^_^

Daddy and mommy love you all so so much! *muaks*



P/s: Top left (apple tree) and lower right (rainbow?) was Angel's creation ^_^

6 comments:

Mummy Moon said...

Very nice cupcakes!! I like it!

Small Kucing said...

I love the one with the Ladybug

Vickylow said...

Nice fondant cupcakes. Love Angel photo too, very natural shot.

UmmiRosma said...

Cute vibrant-coloured cuppies...

Happy children's day....

Mommy and Daddy said...

Wahhh, good job in decorating the cupcakes, keep it up!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sorry Caroline, the above comment was given by me.
Some how, it does not appeared my usual ID.

Joanne and Sarah