Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bento #10: Little Piggie Bento

This is my 1st attempt using the Hello Kitty egg mould which I have bought more then 2 years ago ...... and guess what, only to found out that the egg is too small for the mould *alamak* That's the largest egg which I could get from the market here, aikkkss! And I couldn't even get a clear fiture of Hello Kitty with missing ears too. When I added an extra pair of external ears using some bread corner, Hello Kitty looks more like a piglet or a cute little cat rather then the cute Hello Kitty itself *laugh* So I asked Angel can I make a Piggie Bento for her instead, luckily she said yes *phew*




This is super duper quick bento almost nothing to be done apart from punching a few eyes and mouth for the 'sausages cat and dog brothers' :) This is also Angel's first trials of having sausages in her bento and she loves it so much! But I told her that eating too much sausages is not good as it was too salty for kids and she told me she would eat them once very other day wor. But I am glad that she haven't been asking for them yet.




While I am fixing her bento, she refused to leave me alone and wanted to see how things was done and 'learn' how to make one as she puts it :P :P But once I leave to get something from the kitchen and return, I would normally found the seaweed or some of the deco has been moved around or missing from where it should be.

Angel doesn't likes seaweed but she just cannot stop herself from licking them off the faces :) If she sees fruits in her bento, normally the fruits would vanished in no time before the bento is done if I were to leave it for a second with her around :P



And was she happy with her little Piggie Bento instead of the Hello Kitty bento? Kids would never hide thier delights from thier little faces ^_^

Mission accomplished ^_^


8 comments:

Small Kucing said...

Long time no blog :p

EE....cute bento la

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

very cute one.. caroline..where can i get those mould for bentoing? I always search in my outing but never seen mould as cute as what yours..

Vickylow said...

Very cute piggie Bento you made.

CathJ said...

so lovely bento.. wish can make that for my boys.. hihihi

MeRy said...

So cute....I am yet to try bento-ing.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Hello Kitty became a pig? Hehehe! You have "magic" hands, Caroline. Although simple, you made it so attractively cute!

Dominique Goh said...

That's a really cute looking bento.. Nice piggy!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

No matter it is suppose to be Kitty or now became piggy, it is a great effort from mommy. Well done!