Wednesday, March 02, 2011

Our Last Day of CNY 2011

I have to quickly post up the last post of our CNY before I start loosing all the momentum of writing. Lazy worms are all over me now ...... is it post-CNY blues?? :P



I love this very girlie piece of CNY outfit which makes her looks absolutely like a ..... princess! At first I am still a bit skeptical about her wearing this CNY cheong sum (is it cheong sum??) because of the Chinese knot on the collar which looks a bit uncomfortable. But I was so wrong! She told me she looks like 'Princess Angel' and do not want me to take it off even after returning from kai-kai.

Angel looks a bit sleepy in the picture coz she hasn't been napping for the entire day and still manage to stay alert during our night shopping.



The first ray of moonlight from the first full moon on the first 15th of the lunar new year. So lucky to get a shot of Mr. Moon far far away before it hides behind the thick cloud on the cloudy night ^_^



The weather is still very cold but it didn't stop my little Angel from getting out and about in the neighbourhood. Somehow, I think she looks a little alike the mini "小燕子" in the movie 还珠格格?



Sparkles time again! She meant to show "I Luv U" in the pictures below (right column) but turned out "I O U" instead :P



So that marks the end of all my CNY posts (errmmm, I hope .....) and we had the best CNY ever this year which will last a long long time in our memories :)

11 comments:

Small Kucing said...

pretty :D

Can become lil model now

CathJ said...

ayooooo.... Angel so darling lah!!! I love her outfit.... ^_^

Montessorimum said...

Very nice outfit, she looks so adorable in it

CL said...

very nice outfit, yea.. she looks like a pretty princess... hehehe... may be I will get one for my girl next year....

CL
http://being-mkmummy.com

Vickylow said...

She look so pretty on the cheong sam.

ChloeRuoyi said...

The outfit is very nice. Looks so warm and comfy :)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

awww...such a pretty and cute little girl :D

Julie said...

Angel looks great in that outfit. Like a dolly. :)

Mummy Moon said...

I like the pics of Angel playing with sparkles..

mNhL said...

awww......angel is soooo cute!!! love her big round eyes and bulky winter cloths on her.... and the boots too.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Very adorable!