Saturday, February 19, 2011

CNY Is Over Already?!!

^ ^ WHAT~~~~!!!!??
Chinese New Year is over already??
But Mommy, I haven't wish all Aunties and Uncles Gong Xi Fa Cai wor .....


^ ^ Ok Ok, quickly help me to snap a picture in front of the cherry blossoms before they take it away! Ghee ..... should tell me earlier mah.

Gong Xi Fa Cai to all Aunty and Uncle ah!
I am Annabelle and don't mistaken me for my Angel Jie Jie ah! ^_^



^ ^ And oh yes, I had the most wonderful CNY this year at Ah Mah house meeting a lots of Uncles and Aunties.

I am not even afraid of the lion dance nor the 'oh-so-loud' firecrackers.
See .... I smiled at ALL OF THEM ^_^



^ ^ Tell you a secret oh .......
I got something very 'unusual and magical' from the adults this year during CNY oh.


^ ^ The adults told me only well behaved kids will get IT.

So whenever the adults come to my house, I will greet them gong-xi gong-xi with my hands moving up and down as taught by Ah Mah. *so tired*

And I will also sit properly .... like this, smile and babbles to them in my best manners.



^ ^ And then, taa daa ...
The adults will give me this 'unusual and magical' big red packet and wishing me ‘快高长大’.

Tell me isn't that magical or what?



^ ^ But I wonder what's inside leh?
Toys? But it looks .... so flat!



^ ^ Why not I'll just have a peek inside although I have been warned not to open it in front of the adults!

Errrmm ..... here comes the truly unusual and magical part.
I think I saw papers with the sign of $ on it which the adults told me it's a blessing to me. And if I like to, I could even 'exchanged' it for my favourite toys in the shopping mall?

A red packet can do so much?? Wow ^_^



^ ^ And guess what, I am not getting only 1 but lots of them too! See .... I even got my favourite Hello Kitty Red Packet!

There .... I have shown you mine and tell me, tell me, do you get your 'magical' red packet too?

15 comments:

Isabel said...

How adorable! Gong xi fa cai, Annabelle! =)

Irene said...

gosh, she is gorgeous!

Small Kucing said...

alamak...the 2nd photo. The flower from the back ground makes her looks like one of those TV drama China Princess.

KenMAHD said...

So cute lehh ^_^

Gong Xi Fa Chai, too :)

Adrine said...

She looks absolutely a-do-ra-ble!!!!!

MeRy said...

She is so cute.....chubby and pretty.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Annabelle is super CUTE! I'm sure you must be missing her lot!

Anggie's Journal said...

oh dear ... so cute so cute , super adorable .... i wish i got one like this ... hihihihii

Vickylow said...

Oh Annabelle is so sweet and adorable. Wish her 快高长大 :)

elliecleffairy said...

OMG, such a darling... so cute. =.=

cleffairy.com

CathJ said...

ayoooo so chubby and soooo cuteeeee....

*pinch..pinch*... hihihi

Mummy Gwen said...

Aww...she is so adorable and sweet. ^_^

2xMum said...

aiyo.... she looks like a doll!!! so adorable!!!!!

mNhL said...

She is very cute...........and dressed up like a princess...... super cute !

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Annabelle is very "dai dam", not afraid of loud sounds.