Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bento #10: Frosty The Snowman



Winter will be over soon. Although the weather is still very cold and temperature were still near to zero at most of the nights, but I think it will be unlikely to snow again. Oh .... I start to miss those pretty winter snow now.




Soon, this fountain will melt and the fishes inside the pond will be happily swimming around again. I couldn't believe the gold fishes survived the cold winter days under that thick icy fountain!



Of course, Angel always loved snowy days. I love to Look at her little face all brighten up kicking and catching the snow with her mouth. She have slipped 'hard' several time in the slippery pathway but I am glad that I wrapped her all up in that thick clothing which protected her well.

We can stay in the snow for hours until I realised I haven't got our dinner ready yet! Gosh ..... to much fun for both of us enjoying every bits of the cold winter days. Just the 2 of us :)




She got herself a new small umbrella too just because she saw my umbrella was full of snow, and then she 'taught' me the way of remove them by hitting the umbrella hard on the floor until it was crooked! Not a good idea after all, my dear! Couldn't believe my eyes that she was that rough strong.



Well, that day it snowed so heavily until someone manage to built a huge snowman which is taller then her!




Not only huge snowman. We found some kids around the neighbourhood built a few of very cute little snowman along the sidewalk too! That was really cute!




Angel tried to build her own snowman too which turn out to look like ..... anything but a snowman *smile* But she is having great fun until both of us forgot about the time and rush back home at night after a good 4 hours playing in the snow!



I prepared a snowman bento (in-a-plate coz I'm in a rush preparing other dishes) for little Angel that night which she was totally overwhelmed. I am glad that she likes her Mr. Frosty The Snowman for dinner :)



As you can see, fish balls were hidden underneath those rice balls which she loves so much :)

I guess it's time to say goodbye to Mr. Frosty for the moment being as well as our cold winter days. Hope to see you again soon, Mr. Frosty. But not so soon ya! ^_^


16 comments:

Isabel said...

Are you in China? Angel looks like she's enjoying the snow very much. Cute little snowmen she made & the bento! Yay, very2 cute! Enjoy the snow days as they last. =)

Alice Law said...

Wow, love the snowy scenery! Frosty is so cute, mommy is so artistic!^-^

CathJ said...

oh so beautiful view.... and pretty bento.... ^_^

Vickylow said...

Very cute Mr. Frosty that with hidden treasure xD

2xMum said...

Aww...Angel is so cute!! And so does the snowman bento!!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wow, can play snow for so many hours? Not cold meh? I don't like cold cos I can't stand it so when I play with snow, 10 mins is the max hehe.

Your snowman bento looks so perfect! So far, I haven't seen anything made by you that is not nice, Caroline. You are so good and talented in this :)

anney said...

Very cute snowman bento!

cre8tone said...

freezing............

Small Kucing said...

i want a snowman bento too

Kristie said...

You are really good and creative!

Mummy Moon said...

So nice the outing shots! I like this snowman bento ! Look quite easy hor, I shall try , hope I can make one too. Btw, what is the food around the rice?

MeRy said...

Snow....Never have the chance to see it in real..

CL said...

love the bento arts.. so pretty... I have to start preparing nice bento soon to entice my girl to finish her meal, but I am too lazy to learn .. ;)

Mummy Gwen said...

The pics you took are beautiful. I have no creativity whatsoever lah. Really admire your skill in bento-ing.

mNhL said...

So nice....can play with snow and have the snowman bento for dinner. haha..... Wah....4 hours playing with snow....how time flies when you are enjoying ya.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Four hrs in snow playing, it must be fun yeah!

The snowman meal is so fun to see and great to eat:-)