Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bento#9: Rabbits For The Year of Rabbit

Oh no! At first, they are blocking blogspot, multiply and facebook etc and now, my VPN starts to fail me and I can't even do comments and not even in my own blog! Urrrggghhhh ...... that's great!!! I can only view others blog but can't leave any comments at all and I wonder how long I can deal with blogspot in China if thing like this continues. Time to move on to some other country I guess??? Hehehehehe :P :P

Anyway, since my VPN seems to do horribly now, I'll just quickly post up one of the bento which I did for Angel during the Chinese New Year since I have uploaded the photos. Phew!

According to the Chinese calender, this year will be the year of "Rabbit" so here are those rabbits coming by wishing all of us Gong Xi Fa Cai ^_^


^ ^ Rabbits!! A lot of Rabbits squeezed into 1 bento box :P :P


The big rabbits were made of dumplings (小笼包) and biscuits as ears, while those small ones were quail eggs and carrot as ears. 2 cherries were buries somewhere down under and as Angel requested for some 'heart-shape' in her bento because she says she wants to love me wor ..... how could I resist? So I fixed her 2 heart shape strawberries to make her day :)

Didn't actually complete the bento as what I initially planned coz while half way done, I heard a bang from the living room and guess what, Angel has climbing up to the coffee table pulling down our CNY deco from the lighting! So I have to finish it off as it is and keep an eye on her.



^ ^ Poor CNY deco now with a clear tape on it! Luckily she didn't drag the entire decoration off with the lighting along.


I am glad that she loves her meal and obediently climbed up to her high chair without being asked waiting for her meal to be served :)


^ ^ She is happy to see a lot of rabbits in her bento. She would dig out and eat all the seaweed from the 'faces' first before she have the heart to eat them.

8 comments:

CathJ said...

ayo.. luckily she the lighting did not fall..

and the bento are soo cute.... ^_^

Small Kucing said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai! Lovely fish decoration. Well, nevermind la. No harm done

Mommy to Chumsy said...

wow, the bento is adorable. you are so creative.

if they block VPN, what else can you use then?

Isabel said...

Hi MommyAngel! Thanks for visiting my site the other day! That bento decoration is a cutie. Your little Angel must be so happy eating all those rabbits up!

About the hue in PhotoScape, you go to the Bright,Color button in the Editor's home and you'll see it!=)

ChloeRuoyi said...

So cute! Your bento creations never fail to attract me :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Very cute bunnies. ^_^ Glad to know Angel loved it. Yeah..come to JKT..hehe. :P

2xMum said...

Very nice bento!! Love it so much.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Nice bento!

Angel has very beutiful eyelashes.