Monday, February 14, 2011

I Can Smell Love In The Air


^ ^ Lovely Valentine's Day packaging :)


Today it the V Day and I can smell Love in the air!!! ^_^ Wishing all the old and new love birds out there a very Happy Valentine's Day, for it's the time to celebrate and treasure the love we have with the person who we care most :)


^ ^ Me and my little Valentine :)


So in order to avoid the 'no-surprise' surprise from hubby which he is very good at, I reminded him about the V Day and he mumbled softly with his same old phrase again, "Huh?! Valentine's Day AGAIN? I must thank whoever invented this day ......"


^ ^ A lot of Valentine's deco around here and I don't think anyone would missed it :P


AGAIN?? What does he mean again?? Well, not everyone loves Valentine's day I guess especially mine here coz he is just too lazy to think of what gift to get and being 'robbed' alive during that day :P So normally I would not asked for any gift especially roses but this year, I really 'feel' like getting something from him for some reason. ^_^

Anyone thinks that 情人节 = 情人劫?? :P


^ ^ My very first Valentine's Chocolate from my not-so-romantic Valentine + a family trip to Korea next month too! Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!


Lastly but not the least, my Valentine got his valentine's gift too this year :) Nothing special but just a token of my appreciation towards his care and love which he shower our family with.


^ ^ A gift for my Valentine + a 3 person steamboat valentine's dinner and a movie date.


We will be watching 'The Tourist' tonight follow by hubby's favourite steamboat valentine's dinner for 3! Hubby will be very happy this year coz he gets to spend the night with TWO pretty ladies! *smile* And I think it's snowing a little too outside on this Valentine's Day ^_^

Anyway, to be able to spend quality time as a family and truly care for each other profoundly is already the biggest ever valentine's gift to me.

Happy Valentine's Day to My One and Only XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO :)

10 comments:

Anggie's Journal said...

heh .. i can smell the valentine over your side la .... hahhaha ... nice celebration , and happy valentine to u too ...
oh mine .... korea trip next month ?? envy envy ....:P

Small Kucing said...

Happy Valentine day :D

Wow...that side of the world so festive.

MeRy said...

Happy Valentine's Day,Caroline...
Oh..at least u have chocolate gift and also trip to Korea...me, got nothing la.
My husband also not a romantic type and we just don't remember this DAY since our marriage.

CathJ said...

wow.. what a great Valentine's gift!! Trip to Korea.. ^_^

Happy Valentine day to you too Carol.. with lots of loves in the air.. ^_^

anney said...

The chocolate looks yummy!Happy Valentine's day!

Alice Law said...

I like your idea of 情人节 = 情人劫! Thumbs up!

Wishing both you and hubby a lovely Valentine night!

CL said...

情人节 = 情人劫 - very well put, Caroline!

Your hubs sure knows how to put a smile on your face!

Happy Vday!

Over here, no celebration at all, because we just came back from a long holiday in Malaysia.

http://being-mkmummy.com

Mummy Gwen said...

Happy Valentine's Day to You and Your Loved Ones, Caroline!

Your Hubby is so sweet and thoughtful.

cre8tone said...

I suppose, all guys dun really into V-day.. haha~

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Fuyoh, romantic lah!

Me, apa pun takdak!