Friday, July 31, 2009

Lovely Blog Award & Best Blog Award

I am so glad that JoanneT has pass this award to me, and later accidentally found my name on Cynthia list as well :P :P It has been quite awhile for me to receive such a meaningful award and really appreciate these award dear :) Thank you so much :)

The rules for these awards are:

1. To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

And now, I wish to pass these awards to my lovely blog pals:

1)
Ai Peng
2)
Mummy to Chumsy
3)
Esmeralda
4)
PeiWun
5)
Coffeesncookies

6) UmmiRosma
7)
Linda
8)
Hweili
9) BoeyJoey

10)
Mery
11) Enan (Maggie)
12.
HN
13.
Anggie
14.
KristyTsen
15.
Fussy Mum

7 comments:

cre8tone said...

Thankx for the award! I posted in my chinese blog

http://cre8tonecastle.blogspot.com/2009/07/blog-post_27.html

MommyAngel said...

Glad that you grab it from here PeiWun :) You are most welcome dear :)

Fussy mum said...

Thanks Caroline for the awards. So nice of you :)

Lybil said...

Thanks for the award Caroline :) Have a nice weekend!

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

ChloeRuoyi said...

Thanks for the award, Caroline. This is my very 1st time receiving such a thing :-D

UmmiRosma said...

Tnx for the award darl...*happy*

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are most welcome Caroline.

You deserved the blog award.