Friday, June 26, 2009

Something Wrong With Those Fingers?

Oh ….. there she was again, standing before me twisting and gazing into her fingers as if something was wrong with them and dare not to meet my eyes ……


While I talk to her, she would act as if her fingers really hurt that she could not hear me, examined more closely into her fingers, from the thumb, index, middle, ring to the little pinky over and over again, still not answering me or what so ever, which made me felt for a second that ‘maybe’ her little fingers was really hurt just now??? (If I have not known.)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

That’s how she normally acts when she did something wrong. That day, she accidentally ‘snap’ one of the leg of her study table while she tries to do her ‘little stunt’ standing on the table and jump on it. Then suddenly one of the leg bend inwards due to the force and her entire face and body was sticking onto the glass doors like a glue with both her legs up in the air and crying for help! I can’t stop laughing when I find her in that position but I was more eager to know that she is ok (so no picture)! I have always keep an close eyes on her but lately, she seems to always manage to find a good timing and a good spot / a good piece of furniture to do all sorts of stunts!! Most of the time, my legs really go numb when seeing or before I could stop her from doing whatever she is doing at home. Our 2 year old little girl currently is in her extremely fearless and mischievous phase, and sometimes I do feel how nice if I could have a second pair of eyes at home LoL

Currently I am taking up the role as ‘Superwoman’ at home, always on the watch and listening to her ‘signal’ of distress closely, and forever on the stand by to perform my rescue mission 24/7!!

Oh boy, both of us are starting to have so much fun!! *what else can I say ^_^III*

20 comments:

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahaha...she's cute. in the last photo, she looked like she's really guilty :D

Cynful Pleasure said...

ohwd.. she is so pity... I don't think mummy can scold her with this face..:p

but Angel is still the precious baby of mummy rite.. :D

ChloeRuoyi said...

It's like that lor, life with a toddler. I think todate, I've written an uncountable number of posts related to my lil princess' mischiefs.... so often she's broken things, got things stuck, got herself stuck, need my rescue for all sorts of funny problems etc.

LittleLamb said...

sometimes how naughty our kids may be...i also take time to appreciate it..cos later when they grow up... they will be different right...

heheh

UmmiRosma said...

Angel is just being so curious and likes to try anything new. Just like my kids, everyday there are stunts commited by them. LOL
Angel looks sweaty ya...heheeee..but still comel a.k.a cute!!

P/s..are you from Thailand? *curious*

Mummy Gwen said...

Awww...look at that face...how to get angry with her??? Perhaps you should toddler proof your house, dear. I can see why you need a 2nd pair of eyes...hehe. I think she will grow up to be very independent. Mine is a softie.

MeRy said...

Little Angel is a super active gal...Jump up n down?...If put her together with my boy Ryan, the whole house sure hancur liao..Hahaha:)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Very geng wor...Angel can be a stunt woman next time, hehe. Just kidding.
No lah, is normal that kids like to jump here and there. Just depends where they like to do the at. For Sarah, she also likes to do so, but she jump on the floor.

Lybil said...

Hahaha, how to scold her if she shows you this kind of innocent look? My Sethy would hide his face between the sofa like an ostrich if he did something wrong :D

cheers,
HN
http;//lybil1.free.fr

coffeesncookies said...

At least she knows how to feel guilty. She's so cute :)

Merryn said...

hahahaha.. her FACE! her FACE tells it all lah! so cute! so very cute here.. LOL..

Serene said...

OMG.. it's so unbelievable a 2 year old kid can destroy the study table until like that. But look at her innocent face, I bet nobody resist to scold her lah. By the way, did she cry or apologize after the incident?

Esmeralda said...

Angel is turning a deaf ear to mummy? Hmmm... sounds familiar... albeit Ashton won't be doing the finger thing, just that he will just pretend he didn't hear, until I need to stand in front of him holding his face to look at me.

And as for doing something wrong, Ashton will just simply CRY before I even scolded him... So whenever he cried, I knew that something is wrong... - by him...

cre8tone said...

haha! Cute la, little angel..

CathJ said...

Hahahaha...cute little angel!!! She looks so cute with the inocent face!!! Hahahahhaha...

I can imagine how she act...*smile*

Fussy mum said...

Ohhh, she's just so cute with her look :D Take it easy mummy, she'll soon outgrow this phase.

Irene said...

hahahaha... kesian, guilty look :)

MommyAngel said...

Thanks to all mommies for your comments :) Sometimes I feel like smiling watching her doing that face too but have to control la .... Don’t want her to get the wrong idea that I like to see her doing her stunts again :)
.
.
Ummi, hahahaha .... no la, I am a 100% Malaysian :)

Serene, yes .... She did apologize after that but soon forgot all about it already @_@

Esmeralda, Angel hardly cry when she has done something wrong. Unless we do the “Noohh .... Noohh, See .... See what have you done!” thing with her.

2xMum said...

Haha...she's so cute!

My Ryan will do that and also close his mouth with his hands/fingers when he refused to drink milk or eat his porridge. Pretend to play with his fingers... :D

MommyAngel said...

Doreen, oh really?? Hahahaha .... kids are so cute when they 'pretend' to do something else :)