Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Innovation?

I was onto something in the kitchen when Angel came asking for “Bread~~! Mommy, Eat ~~ Bread~~!”.

So I asked my ‘Trusty Helper’ (a.k.a. darling hubby) to help Angel with those bread and reminded him to put on the bib for her as these few days, I could see ants crawling all over the house searching for food and the last thing I wanted to see is to attract more ants into the living room.

When I return, I saw Angel is happily munching on her bread! But when take a closer look …

What the ....... !!??

The ‘unsterilized’ bib pocket which was supposed to catch any food spills has become a food container for Angel’s bread. *eyes opened wide @_@III*

How hard is it to actually grab a bowl or a plate for that purpose??????? Is this innovation or what? Hahahahaha *speechless*

p/s: I can't help but start wondering how hubby normally serve food like fruits and porridge to Angel when I am not around ....

p/s: My computer went dead again :( So might not be able to online for don't know how long :(

15 comments:

Cynthia said...

I am laughing.. but not on your innovative hubby but the face Angel is making.. she is super duper cute!! ouch, I can't imagine if my PC died on me... (I used to call my laptop is my baby)

the little prince said...

:-DDDDD So cute!!

That's my concern too when I saw this bib..thought of buying but I think my son will just playing the food then!! :-)

Merryn said...

LOL.. i starting to like ur hubs dy! so cute the way he takes care of Angel! different from my hubs n i. for us, HE is the fussy one, me? anything goes! angel seems to love it too! cute! :D

Mummy Gwen said...

I just bought this crumb catcher bib for Gwen..it's really useful. I have to salute your Hubby lah..haha..in a way he's smart coz shortcut mah..hehehe. Less plates or bowls to wash. :P

Angel is so cute..can see she enjoys the bread. :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ai yo, this really makes me laugh.
I think your husband will think that "one stone kill two birds" by putting the bib like that...acting like a bib also a "serving plate".

Serene said...

This daddy very creative.. haha. like that also can!

cadbury said...

hahaa... really creative..

cre8tone said...

Oh! Bib pocket can use like this.. hahahahahahaha~~~ Angel's daddy very geng ler.. hahahahaa~

Mommy to Chumsy said...

hahahhaahaa....really funny. Men are like that eh? A lot of shortcuts...hahahahaa

2ma said...

funny lar!!! i think your hubby is saving the environment. just to make sure you use less water, and less detergent *haha*

Lybil said...

Hahaha, your hubby is really creative lar :D That's not a bad idea though! Save the hassle of getting a plate to serve her and this bib pocket follows Angel everywhere she goes! LOL!

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

UmmiRosma said...

A very practical way !!!

Esmeralda said...

OMG!!! Haha.. but men will always be men! The word 'sterilise' never came across their mind.. but don't worry. I think Angel will be fine... as I believe you did wash the bib after every use right?

CathJ said...

Hahahahahhahahahha..... great idea but not 'laku' for us as a mum...hahahahha

MommyAngel said...

Thanks to all for the comments. I think my hubby will be more then glad to read all these comments but in order not for him to be proud of his innovation, I think I will not show him this page, kekekeke! The thing is, hubby is the one who wash Angel's bib after every meal so ...... I can imagine how clean the bib will be, uuurrrghhhh!!!!