Saturday, May 30, 2009

What Is She Drawing?

At last Angel is drawing something that I could ‘sort of’ understand :). She is doing her normal drawings again while we were having ice cream in Swensen and she keeps saying “Ba-na-na! Ba-na-na!” and I didn’t pay much attention to her as I thought she was referring to the sliced bananas in our cup of ice cream. Looking that we didn’t respond to her, she raised her voice and kept pointing ing at her piece of drawing paper so I take a look just to keep her quite down for a second …….. Oh my!! Is that a blue banana there? LoL Indeed it's a blue banana that she drew!! :)


A Little Blue Banana

She also starts to draw some imperfect circles and a lot of ‘C’s in her drawing pad lately ……. I can see tiny little circles and half circle here and there. I didn’t get to ask her what those circles mean until just now, she told me it is “Tice” as she pronounced it. Hhhhmmmm, what is ‘Tice”???? ……… Does she mean “Rice”????



This is “Tice” ….. don’t know what that means :)

Yesterday, I also noticed Angel was drawing some very strange looking objects in her drawing pad and one of them is this little thingy. Can you make out what is she drawing??? I thought I see eyes and a mouth there and thought that it is some kind of fish and guess what she told me? She said it’s a 'BUS'!!! LoL Comes to think of it, all the buses in the cartoon network really look kind of similar to that though, all with eyes and mouth and who talks too.
See .... even now that she saw that I am uploading this little picture of hers in the web, she still pointed to it and told me it's BUS!! LoL

Angel’s little Bus! LoL

20 comments:

the little prince said...

Very creative..should encourage her to draw more with her imagination!! :-) Later if she is interested, send her to drawing class ya!

Clever Girl!!

Merryn said...

da bus is cute! da banana looks real enuf. :D

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Soooo...cute la her banana..hmm..at least she's drawing something. Happy to see her masterpiece..she's improve!

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha..she is so imaginative. She is doing very well in drawing. *clap clap* That one really look like a banana lah. Well Done, Angel.

Mummy Moon said...

She is so cute, soon she will learn to draw more.. Yan Yan also like s drawing...

UmmiRosma said...

*giggles* she is very creative and she is an artistic person too.

MeRy said...

Angel is super creative......soon she will be able to draw more pictures.

A gift from God said...

Wow... she is good... I mean.. how many 2+ toddlers can draw? Mine can't.... :) smart girl

By the way.... I thought I saw Angel at Tesco just now (Sunday evening). Were you all there? :)

MommyAngel said...

Yugene, ya .... I do hope that she is interested in drawings so that one day she would ask me to enroll her into the drawing class, it must be really fun!!

Merryn, thanks :)

Sha, thanks dear, at least she is drawing something now and I am glad to see her first drawing which I understands :)

Mummy Gwen, the banana got it's shape finally :P

Mummy Moon, post more of yan yan's drawings next time ya :)

Ummi, thanks :)

Mery, ya ... me too can't wait to see what she's up to next :P

A gift from God, oh .... your son can draw too I know :)
- hahahaha ..... you saw Angel in Tesco ya? But we are not in KL at the moment wor .... kekekeke. If you want to know whether it's her, you should see that whether she is fussing and crying all the time, if not, nope, it's not her :P

A gift from God said...

Ooops...so it's not Angel..haha.. but sure looks like one.. these days.. when I am out.. sure will look at the kids...and see whether I can spot a blogger mummy's kid! So far, spotted wrong 3 times...hahaha...

Reese really can't drawlah... he can scribble... :)

2ma said...

well done angel!! let her look at more pictures, and soon, she will be drawing more things

CathJ said...

great imagination she have...^_^

MommyAngel said...

A Gift from God, same as me … I like to look at kids when I am out too especially those same age as Angel :) Hahahaha ….. so far spotted 3 times wrongly ya? Kekekeke …. I guess kids looks almost the same gua :)

2ma, thanks for the suggestions.

Cath, thanks :)

Esmeralda said...

So nice! Having ice-cream with Angel all by yourselves at Swenson? She can really behave well now ya! Won't it be too bulky to bring along her drawing pad during n outing?

Hehe... she's definitely improving in her drawing. Banana.. and rice... but the bus? Kekekeke.. dun worry... it's all in her imagination world.. :)

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, nope ... we didn't bring along our drawing pad and crayons coz Swensen here have them provided, nice right???

The bus looks kind of like a lizard or some crawling creatures hor ....

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

It is always interesting to see the pictures that draw by kids.

You know what, I thought the last pic is a Parrot. Hehe...
Never know that it is a Bus.

"tice", maybe it is an Ice for angel?

Esmeralda said...

So nice... Yeah, it sounds like one of the restaurants we went to in Perth where they provided a whole big piece of sketching paper laid and clipped neatly over the table cloth for kids to draw to their hearts' contents. Imagine that...

MommyAngel said...

Joanne, you have good imagination, the last picture does looks a bit like parrot hor ….
- Tice = Ice?? Hhhmmm …. I don’t think she know what’s ice yet :)

Esmeralda, oh …. How nice :) Actually it really does really keep the kids busy for awhile and let parents have an enjoyable dinner :) Is the restaurant a big restaurant? Do they have branch else where? How thoughtful ....

Esmeralda said...

Yeah... they are really thoughtful when it comes to entertaining kids while parents have a good dinner. I don't think they have branches coz it's quite a small, French restaurant there. Too bad that time Ashton did not know how to scribble yet, else he will definitely enjoy all those colourful pencils and big paper for him to draw to sketch to his heart's content.

MommyAngel said...

Ic :)