Monday, May 25, 2009

Sorry!! ... First Watch.... MakeUp … Feet?

Sorry!!
While playing on our bed with Angel just now, my naughty little girl accidentally hit my face real hard, OOuchhh!!! That was really painful!!! She didn’t feel sorry about that, as usual, she starts to giggle out so loud and seems to be so happy that she sees I am twitching my face due to the pain :( So I just sat there, keep quite and look on the floor showing that I am sad ….. suddenly she stopped her giggles, coming near to me and gently put her hands on my face gazing at me, give me a kiss on the cheeks while putting on her sweetest smile then I heard “Sow – ry ~~! ” (Sorry). Oh …. My 2 year old is learning that word already??

No wonder few days ago while we was on the terribly crowded sky train and hubby carrying little Angel while trying to move out of the train saying “Excuse Me ….. Excuse Me …..” and I heard my girl’s voice saying “Sow – ry ….. Sow – ry …..” I thought I heard that wrongly but now I know that she really says 'Sorry'! that day.



First Watch
Daddy got Angel her very first watch last weekend. It’s a Red Mickey Mouse cartoon watch with a changeable watch cover. I asked hubby why he suddenly got a watch for Angel as I have been wanted to buy a watch for her but hubby always says “No!” and now he is getting them for her instead. Then hubby told me Angel keep looking at them and say “Kii-Mouse (Mickey Mouse) I guess this Daddy wants to make his little girl happy himself :P

Well … I think the money is well spent as Angel has been wearing the watch every single morning she wakes up till the time she takes it off for her nap. Surprisingly the covers of the watch is still attached to it’s place so far :)




Makeup
Girl is always girl ….. I thought my tom-boyish Angel will be very tom-boy but instead, I noticed that she loves to be pretty and always insisted that I also put moisturisers or do makeup for her when she saw me standing in front of my dressing table. So everytime before going out, I will HAVE to pretend to do some make up for her and she will shut her eyes and not make a move letting me get my job done. After that, she would give me a super duper sweet smile and saying: “ 美美 ~~” (pretty). Oh …. My little vain pot she is :) I guess from now on, I should probably keep all my makeup in a safer place just in case …..




Who’s Feet Is That?
Angel loves to peep underneath our doors at home lately despite I told her not to do so! Is it a growing up phase as I remember when I was a kid, I like to do that too and it was fun, guessing who will come behind the door next. Few days ago when I was reading some magazine inside the room with door close, I saw her laying down on the floor peeping out underneath our door again so I wasn’t paying much attention to her (coz I just mop the floor that evening so it shouldn't be that dirty) then suddenly she moved herself backwards from the bedroom doors moving like a snake and told me, “Oh~~ FEET!! …. PAPA!!! ” then comes hubby opening the door entering our room. Then minutes later, she said “Oh~~ FEET!! Ah Ma (grandmother)! ” and there comes my mom knocking at our doors. She actually recognised us by feet already LoL No wonder in the morning I always heard her saying “FEET!! Ma-mi …..” outside my room before I came out. I didn't even recognised my own feet till now LoL

*Today, I also noticed Angel is peeping underneath our front door (wooden door) just to wait for daddy to come back from work LoL

23 comments:

CathJ said...

She is soooo lovely...

My fren don't forget to join my 'little princess contest' ya... :-D

2ma said...

angel is so cute!!! love it when she patiently shut her eyes for you to "make up" for her *hehe*

she is even more adorable when she recognises feets!! amazing!! just becareful that no one knocks the door on her

Merryn said...

ethan got his first watch long time ago, oso a mickey mouse.. RM7 oni! still good until today, but i trained him to only wear it when we are going out. so each time we going out, he will ask for his watch. angel's watch must nicer! hehe..

so clever angel can master the word sowry. u go girl!

believe it or not? ethan likes playing made up too. he will ask me to powder his nose n neck each time i put on my make up!

angel is getting cuter by the day. tell her, it is dangerous peeping by the door that way, someday, someone gonna open da door so fast, it'll knock onto her!

wait till one day u go get urself some freaky pedicure, see if she still can recognise ur feet! LOL! too cute that girl...

Mummy Moon said...

she looks lovely in the colorful hat

Mummy Gwen said...

Angel knows how to "pan leng leng" now huh..hehe..so cute. She is so funny peeping through the door..haha. She's smart too coz she knows she should move back a bit when the feet is approahing.

Linda said...

smart little Angel.... how can she peep with that tiny little hole underneath, and know who is coming...

Mommy to Chumsy said...

she such a cute little girl and has good manners too :D

Mummy Ryan said...

Ai yoo such a cute + clever gal.....Angel's daddy so sweet cz bought Mickey's watch for her.........then Angel seem like that watch so much...:)
Ha..ha....Angel grown up become big gal liow...cz wanna put some make up on her face.....my Ryan oso sometimes will curi my lipstick + my face powder then try to apply on his lip, face & even his shirt...ai yoo..so everytime i told him lipstick + face powder is for gal like mummy...RYan is boy so cannot use this such thing...ha ha
Angel's act so cute....very kancheong wanna see her daddy's face...Ryan nw clever to open the main door already..everytime he heard my hubby open our grill's door he fast said "mummy..daddy come back"..so he quickly go n open the door for his daddy...

cre8tone said...

Haha!~ Make up somemore :)

MommyAngel said...

Cath, ok ok …. Will keep an eye on that contest :)

2ma, thanks for the advice, will make sure she gets far away from the door if she insist to do that again :P

Merryn, wow …. RM7 for a watch is really a bargain leh. This one hubby got is around RM30 :(
- hahahaa…. You sure? Ethan ask you to powder his nose and neck when he saw you makeup? Hahahaha … that’s so cute!! Didn you keep a copy for his picture after having those makeups on? Must be really funny :P
- ya, I told her the door would hit her if she keeps on doing that but I guess kids would just ignore us so whenever I saw her doing that, I think I will stick a note on the doors asking hubby to be more careful. Kids are just so curious about things and I bet the next thing she would do is walking with her eyes shut around the house :(
-Know what, she is good in remembering our pedicure leh coz my mom would have her new peadicure on when she visits us, Angel would pointed and touching my mom’s feet forever and tell my mom it’s mei-mei (pretty)! But she don’t dare to touch them anymore after being scold by me :P :P Last time she was even thinking to kiss them / taste them, what’s in her mind actually LoL

MummyMoon, thanks … I love the hat too but doesn’t go well with the outfit la :)

Mummy Gwen, ya … luckily she knows that she need to move back coz I always raise my voice on her asking her to move form the door maybe, kekekeke …..

Linda, sure can …. But I don’t know how she knows who’s feet is who’s, maybe our feet looks totally different?

Mommy to Chumsy, I hope she will be a girl with good manners in future too :)

MummyRyan, Ya … Angel likes the watch very much. She loves Mickey Mouse lately :)
- hahahaha ….. Ryan used your lipsticks ah?? Hahahaha …. That must be very funny!!! You didn’t take a picture of that??? Cute la!!!
- He can open the door himself already? How tall is he?? Angel is very short still, she manage to touch the door knob and twist a bit but she is not tall enough to fully twist the door open. Ryan sure is very happy to see his daddy coming back from work :) For Angel, sometimes she is happy but sometimes, she feels nothing and sometimes, she told me she is afraid to see daddy come back, hahahaha … my little girl sure very hard to predict la :)

Peiwun, ya lor … she likes me to makeup for her so I pretend to put on the eye lines for her lo ;)

Sasha Tan said...

omg hahah as i was reading, I was smiling until i read the bottom part ,I started to laugh! really funny the way she peep the feet.

the little prince said...

So sute little Angel....

I think girls mostly like make up.
My boy very funny, everytime after I wash my face, I will apply the toner n moisturizer...he like to do the same thing - pat pat his little face just like what I did!!..now even try to open my toner - he can now reach the dressing table n play with my cosmetic item!! 'sigh'

MommyAngel said...

Sasha, yup .... that's my naughty little Angel in action :P

Yugene, Hahahaha .... kids are alwasy so curious about things :) Angel used to do the 'pet pet' face action like little Kyle too, she even mimic me washing face and rubbing my facial cleanser in my palms before putting them onto my face, hahahaha .... so funny! But I have no change to snap a picture of that, so have you?

Mama Mia said...

So sweet la your Angel. Watch out ya, she will be asking for the real make-up in no time :)

MommyAngel said...

MamaMia, hahahaha ..... I hope not, maybe I will get her a toy makeup set :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Now I can imagine how Angel peep underneath at the wash room at airport. :-)

Good lah, at least Angel likes "mei2". If she prefer boyish stuff, you lagi headache.
Sarah also like beutiful things, eg her clothes, skirt and hairband. And everytime I dry my hair after bath, she will sit next to me and observe how I use the hair dryer and apply the hair cream.

The two red colour hair accessories (the first pic), I saw it before. And Angel looked so adorable with it.

Haha, thats my fav act which is pretend to be sad or pain, when Sarah hurt me while playing with her. Then she also do the same thing like Angel. Come near me and sayang me.

Esmeralda said...

So sweet.. Angel know what 'sorry' means already. She really is a big girl lor.. How I wished that Ashton will do that.. He also laughed to his heart contents when he sees me in pain... *sigh*

Angel really loves her new watch ya... Good pick.. It's really striking and cute!

Talk about being 'pretty'... I think for Angel wanting to be 'pretty' is normal, but for a boy like Ashton? He loves me to slather lotions/creams on his face, hands & body... guess he's influenced by me. Whenever he saw me putting on my mosturisers, sunblock, etc, he will quickly grab his lotion/cream and slather some on his face too... I hope that I'm not turning him into a 'girl'... *slap forehead*

Angel is so attentive. She knows whose feet too??? Great job Angel! Next time is there's some strange feet, warn mummy to be extra careful not to open the door to strangers! *smirk*

MommyAngel said...

Joanne, so Sarah will be so concentrates in what you do every time after your bath? She didn’t ask you to apply the hair cream on her hair as well? Angel will for sure, she wants to do everything that we done.
- oh … Sarah will saying you back when she hurt you while playing ah? How sweet … lately didn’t see much of your posting about Sarah, been pretty busy lately?

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, I think she gets the meaning of sorry finally coz normally when she walks and bang into me, she will say sorry too to my surprise :) Maybe when I normally bang into her, I will say that to her too and that’s where she picked up the words I guess. Hahahaha ….. Ashton is such a cute little fellow la, laughed so loud when he sees you in pain ya? When Angel sees her Daddy in pain, she would laugh so loud and happy too, don’t know why :)

I think kids Ashton and Angel’s age do not really know what’s for girls and what’s for boys la, they will try to mimic everything that they saw actually …. Remember I told you once Angel doing the wee wee post like her daddy?? Hahahaha ….. so don’t worry :)

Esmeralda said...

So smart of Angel ya to be able to catch what you are doing every now and then. Yeah, kids love to see us suffer...

Yup remembered you telling me about the wee-wee stuff too.. So funny lar... I guess u r right. They still dunno what's for girls or boys... so just hav to wait.

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, ya .... I think by the time they realised that boy and girls are different, they will start having all those 'difficult to answer' questions for us .... I still haven't prepare for that yet :)

Esmeralda said...

OMG! and I'm not prepared with all those answers too...

MommyAngel said...

Hehehe .... we better prepare ourselves for 'that' day! OMG too :P