Friday, April 03, 2009

The 100 Truths Tag

Thank you to Mummy Gwen and Jennifer for always remembering me with this very special tag, although it might seems very long …. Wow, 100 questions, but I do hope that the answers will be very straight foreward :)

001. Name → Caroline
002. Nickname(s)→ Apple
004. Zodiac sign → Capricorn
005. Male or female → Female
006. Elementary → Nope
007. Middle School → SM All Saints
008. High School → SM All Saints
009. College School → Sunway College
009b. University → Uni. of Greenwich, UK
010. Hair color → Brownish
011. Long or short → Long
012. Loud or Quiet → Loud
013. Jumpers or Jeans → Jeans
014. Phone or Camera → Phone
015. Health freak → No
016. Drink or Smoke? → No
017. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes (refer no. 026 pls)
018. Eat or Drink → Eat
019. Piercings → Ears
020. Tattoos → No

FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → Can’t remember
024. First best friend → The girl who sat next to me in primary school
025. First award → Can’t remember
026. First crush → Leslie Cheung
027. First pet → A frog?
028. First big vacation → Either Singapore / Hong Kong, can’t remember
030. First big birthday → When I was still in kidergarten


CURRENTLY:
049. Eating → Chocolate
050. Drinking → Ribena
052. I'm about to → get ready for cooking dinner
053. Listening to → Keyboard tapping sound
054. Plans for today → Watch a VCD?
055. Waiting for → Angel to wake up from her naps

YOUR FUTURE:
058. Want kids? → Yes, love kids but hate when they cried
059. Want to get married? → Already got married
060. Careers in mind → Haven’t really think about it for a long time

WHICH IS BETTER IN THE BOY/GIRL YOU LIKE?
068. Lips or eyes → Eyes
070. Shorter or taller - Taller
072. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous
073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice arms
074. Sensitive or loud → Sensitive
075. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
076. Trouble maker or hesitant → Trouble maker I guess …

HAVE YOU EVER:
080. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope
081. Ran away from home → Do not dare to :)
082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → Hope not …
083. Killed somebody → NEVER !!!! That would be a nightmare ......
084. Broke someone's heart → Yes
085. Been arrested → Nope
087. Cried when someone died → Yes

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
089. Yourself → Yes
090. Miracles → Sometimes
091. Love at first sight → Not really
092. Heaven → Yes
093. Santa Claus → Yes
094. Tooth Fairy → No
095. Kiss on the first date → Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes, my little Angel
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → Yes, I do feel happy now :)
099. Do you believe in God → Yes
100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people→

1. Agnes

2.
Esmeralda,
3.
Cath,
4.
HN,
5. LemonJude ,
6.
Kristie (Jayden's mummy),
7.
Queenie,
8. Mery ,
9. Yugene,
10. Doreen,
11. Rachel
12.
Angeline
13. Family First
14. Health Freak Mom
15.
Merryn
16. Ummi Rosma
17.
Mamabliss
18. 2ma
19. Anggie
20. Fussy Mum

22 comments:

Angeline said...

I LOVE TAGSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
And I've been WAITING for someone to tag me on this!!!
seen it circulating for some time now.... I was even thinking if no one tagged me by this weekend, I'm gonna 'steal' the tag!!! *laugh*

Thank you girl! *muack*

MommyAngel said...

Angeline, 'jou d kong mah' (tell me earlier ma), hahahahaha ..... coz I didn't see you doing much tags in your blog so I am still thinking whether to tag you on this. Hahahaha ..... Glad that you liked it and have fun cracking your head ya :) Next time no need to wait la .... just grab it!! :P :P You have a great weekend dear :)

MeRy said...

Tq for the tag dear.

Merryn said...

thanx for the tag caroline.. i love the way angeline said she tot of stealing it... hahahaha..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Your first pet is a frog? That is interesting?
Frankly speaking, I am very scared of it. Hehe.

Yes, normally our first best fren will be the one who sitting next to us during primary school. And we did everything together...hehe.

CathJ said...

Hi 'APPLE'... Thanks for this Tag... but I am thinking twice..1 2 do it or not...tooo longggggg.... lol....

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh..you went to Sunway College ah. I love Leslie's songs...hehe..but no crush lah.

Mommy to Chumsy said...

Hi. Tks for dropping by my blog. Your little angel is so cute. Her eyes are big :D It's good that she loves to eat eh? Wish mine is like her :D BTW, you are a great fan of Leslie Cheung? I used to have a crush on him too ;)

mommy to chumsy
http://chumsyashley.info

2ma said...

thanks caroline! i just did the same tag a few days ago. do check it out *smile*

i was from sunway college too

UmmiRosma said...

I think I hve been tagged with this one before..anyway..will do this soon ok...mmm..very lenghty yea...so scared to answer too...hehheeee

what a nice and cute nickname of your...'Apple'..so sweet :)

Lybil said...

Thanks for this tag Apple :P I will find time to do it... Enjoy reading yours :)

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

Health Freak Mommy said...

Oh my, what a looooong tag! Thanks for remembering me anyway :)

MommyAngel said...

Mery and Merryn, welcome dear :)

Joanne, ya … my first pet is a frog coz when I was around 3 or 4, we caught it outside our house hence keep it lo, we didn’t go and get it purposely la LoL

Cath, it didn’t take that long or much thinking in doing that actually :) Up to you la coz it really is such a long tag, I truly understand la coz at first, I was thinking and thinking whether to do or not, hahahahahaha :) Don’t worry about that dear :) No problem :)

Mummy Gwen, I love the ‘person’ more then his song last time actually LoL

Mummy To Chumsy, you are welcome dear and welcome to my site too :) Ya, my girl loves to eat but she is very picky in terms of her food and you can see more of my headache here http://mommydaddyangel.blogspot.com/2009/03/1y9m-battle-with-picky-eater.html :( :(
- hahahaha … you too have crush on Leslie Cheung?? High 5!!!!! I mean mine is like a big crush leh that time …..

2ma, hahahaha … ok ok, I will check your site out :) Sorry about that ya :P

Ummi, Understand how you feel, me too feeling the same way when receiving this tag so just do it when you have time ok? I don’t mind if you don’t do it coz I understand it’s soooo long la :P :P Don’t worry :)

HN, enjoy your tag ya and only do it when you have time :)

MommyAngel said...

Health Freak Mommy, hahahaha .... I know I know, so pls only do it if you are free ya, no rush and don't worry about it :)

2xMum said...

Thanks for the tag... A few ppl has tagged me this too... and you know me la...nowadays pretty darn lazy and keep procrastinating doing such long tag :P

cre8tone said...

Y ur nick is apple?

MommyAngel said...

Doreen, no worries about the tag dear :) Just do it when you are free, no rush ya :)

PeiWun, my nick is apple because last time my teacher told me my face looks like an apple, hahahaha!

agnes said...

hahaa.. thanks caroline..

i think i got the same from wen but still dont have time to do it yet..

heheee.. sure.. will do it when free since i love tag though.. ;)

MommyAngel said...

Agnes, take your time dear, no hurry :) I know this is way too long but I have one even longer which is still pending, hahahaha ....

Fussy mum said...

Thks for the tag, Caroline. I've done this long tag before, check out my blog for it, ok :)

MommyAngel said...

Fussy mum, ok dear and I will pop by at your blog to read your tag :)

Lybil said...

Yeah, just did it!!! Do hop by to peep yaaa :)

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr