Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tag With Awards




I receive this wonderful award from lovely Cath again and thank you so much Cath for the award :) What’s so special of this award is it comes with a tag too :) So here it goes

*start copying*

Name 7 things/persons that you love and then pass this to 7 other bloggers.
1) My hubby
2) My Angel
3) My Family
4) My friends (including my blog friends too …..)
5) My handphone
6) My books and magazines
7) My laptop

*end of copying*

I would like to pass this to :
1) Mummy Gwen
2) Serene
3) Linda
4)
Agnes
5) Queenie
6) Mery
7) Kristie (Jayden's mummy)

5 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Thanks for the tag, dear. How sweet of you. :) Wow..you love yr books and magazines, that's cool! hehe..

Kristie said...

thanks babe! :)

wah u love ur laptop... cant live without these days huh?

quEeNie said...

thanks for d atg...will do it asap

Serene said...

Thanks for always remembering me! MUackkss!!

MommyAngel said...

You are all welcome dear :)