Sunday, March 01, 2009

Tag: # 6 and # 6 Photo Meme

Thanks YenPing for passing this interesting tag to me. So here we go .....

***Rules***
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your bloggy and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag 5 other glorious peoples to do the same thing and leave a comment on their bloggy tellin’ them ’bout it.

So after clicking in my folder #6 and photo #6, this picture came out …



Oh my, where is this??? This is not my house though if that's what you thought .... I think this is one of the show house which me and hubby visited long time ago. During that time I was still 'brain storming' on how I am going to decorate my house if I ever bought one so when I saw the 'sell person" was not around, I ignore the "NO PICTURE" sign placing all over the house and snap snap snap like crazy!! (Camera flash off of course :P :P) I know I know, I should get myself an ID contractor instead but sometimes, $$$ is really a big constrain for a normal house unless I married a millionair ma :)

But I think this picture is so much luckier then the rest coz out of the bunch, this one is the only one who gets to ‘see the sunlight’ after such a long time sitting in my hard disk :)

So now I am going to pass this tag to
1)
Leann
2)
Cath
3)
Kristie (Jayden's mummy)
4)
Mummy Gwen
5)
Esmeralda

6 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

I also like to curi curi take pics of showrooms for inspiration mah..hehe. Thanks for the tag, dear. :)

Esmeralda said...

Haha.. same here.. I also love to take pics of nice showhouses, esp the interior designs... Thks for the tag ya..

MommyAngel said...

You are welcome Mummy Gwen and Esmeralda. Glad to know that I am not the only one who did that too :P

Kristie said...

thanks for the tag dear :)

i also loved looking at showroom decos for inspirations!

that's a nice room hor? can picture me lying down on the cushions with jayden reading books!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

At the first glance, I thought it is your house leh. But i am sure your house is equally beutiful and comfortable as this.

MommyAngel said...

Kristie, you too? Hahaha ... glad that I am not the only one but don't you realised that deco which look nice will not look nice anymore after you really make use of the design? eg. putting things into the cupboard for example as in the pic …. Imagine it's full of 'things' and also, how come the curtain is only covering half of it and the vase ..... won't be there anymore if we have young toddler at home :) But it was so cozy like you said .... oh, how I wish that's my house :)

JT, thanks .... I do hope so but my house is very practical and not as nice as this one :)