Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Our Valentine's Day

Actually on the Valentine’s Day eve, hubby surprised me with a stalk of big red roses from the florist and I must say that I am thrilled! I am as happy as a little girl getting those flowers that and of course Angel make it as if it’s hers :P. Last time hubby did get me a bunch of roses which looks like it’s been wrapped in old newspapers, kekeke …. Of course I didn’t tell him that but this round, he not only got me a nice big red rose but he also a nice cards too. Even my mom couldn’t help it but say that the flurry decorations on the roses look so unique and nice :) Thanks Darling for making my day *Muaks*, I know that you are not a romantic person but I am thankful that you are trying hard to brighten up my day :) As for the real Valentine’s gift, hubby knows I am crazy about bento-ing lately so he aggress to get me these ….. my Japanese Bento Books!!! Oh ….. I just love it so much!! Also a big thank you to hubby’s friend in helping him to get those books for me :) Of course, my mom and my sister also got a nice little gift from Angel too that night just a way to say ‘I love you’ to them :)

On Valentine’s day, hubby was working in the morning so in the afternoon, we go line up to book / buy our first movie ticket after n years :) When it’s time to go out for our ‘romantic’ dinner, we actually is crazy enough to put on our couple T-shirt, kekeke ….. Looks so funny on us this ‘mommy n daddy couple’ :P The night is special because it’s the first time that we celebrate 5 person all together – Hubby, Me, Angel, My Mom and also my sister :) Actually I am glad that my mom and my sister were able to join us. After dinner and got back home, me and hubby finally get some couple time while my mom helped babysit Angel ….. we went our a mid night movie - “The Confession of A Shopaholic”. It has been years long since me and hubby watched a decent movie and luckily, we didn’t fall asleep in the theater as we were super tired by the time the movie starts around midnight (feeling old already :P). It just feels great and we only manage to hit the sack around 3am.

I am very thankful and happy that I am able to celebrate this special day with those I cared and love so much. Although the Vday had ended but I still would like to tell hubby, mom and little Angel that I love them so much in everyway and in every single day. They sure are my super Valentines forever and ever.





20 comments:

Lemonjude said...

That single stalk rose really means a lot to you on this special day. It is nicely decorate too.

Your hub is so sweet to arrange the program of the day just like when you still a dating couple. The couple shirt is nice.

MommyAngel said...

Lemonjude, how I wish .... kekekeke, actually I am the program 'organiser' on the V day in order not to have 'no-surprise' surprise :) Hope you have a great v day last week too :)

2ma said...

wah...by reading ur post, i can feel all the love surrounding u *hehe*

cre8tone said...

Happy valentine's day

Esmeralda said...

So romantic!!! Haha.. couple Ts..? Well, we don't have the 'boldness' to wear that yet.. hehehe... we are quite conservative I think...

So nice can watch midnite show? How's the movie? Is it good? I'm thinking of watching that too for our next movie (dunno when).. hehehe....

Am glad that u enjoyed ur V-day so much ya.. and I LOVE Angel's coconut trees.. looks so quite on her.. ;)

MommyAngel said...

2ma, thanks ….. ya, love is in the air and the most important thing is, I gets to celebrate with my mom too, and I am so glad!! :)

PeiWun, Thanks for the wish and the award too. I love it :) Hope you have a nice V day too :)

Esmeralda, romantic in a 5 person’s date ah? Hahaha …. Ya, couple T, kekekeke ….. actually me and husband are those conservative couple too but sometimes I like to do some ‘crazy’ stuffs too so next time when we gets older, we have something to laugh about, kekeke :P
- the movie is quite nice but don’t expect it to be superb la, worth watching actually :) Let your mom or your MIL helps taking care of Ashton for the night la, mommy can relax a bit too :)

Esmeralda said...

The couple Ts??? I think we still have to pass.. hehehe... Midnite shows? Nah... That we hv to pass to coz Ashton will be looking for me when it's nearing bedtime - so we better be back before 10pm if we do go anywhere without him. But we do occasionally when hubby is free drop him at my mum's during weekends so that we can catch up for a movie/coffees...

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..the rose is so nicely packed. Yr hubby is so sweet leh. Got surprise for you..hehe..so when is your first bento coming up? :P Angel took great pic there. :)

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, Ashton will be looking for you ah? How nice … I think Angel won’t looking for us as long as there were some kids that she gets to play with leh. It’s nice that your mom helps to take care of Ashton once in awhile hor ….. I don’t have that luck since mom is too far and MIL can’t manage our notty girl.

Mummy Gwen, hahaha …. Ya lor, got tiny surprise is better then non la :) Bento ah … still waiting for my final cutter to arrive then I will start project lo …. See whether having enough time or not la, coz you know lah, blogging and blog hopping ma, then have to play with Angel lagi ..... :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I always think that your husband is a romantic person. From your last trip to thailand, the surprise cake from him and etc...He is really a nice person.

See now not only rose but with surprise gift, wah wah..so envy you!

Angel always looked cute with her big round eyes. Some more a big grin from her. The outfit also suits her alot. Loving it!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I did not know you have a sister too..Is she your elder or younger sister?

Esmeralda said...

Actually I think that if a child can be independent of his/her parents occasionally will be good (haha.. breathing space for us parents)... Yup I do drop Ashton off to my mum's whenever I go out for groceries or getting some errands done... but mostly will be in the daytime. Daytime he's OK with my parents, but not late at night.. Haha.. ask your mum to move over to KL... :)

MommyAngel said...

JT, What I can say is he is trying very hard to be romantic actually coz he promised to be one especially after showing how other mommies’ hubby surprised their wife ….. I also did show him the post of your hubby surprised you with your little birthday gift too :) :)
- the bento book is not surprise gift leh, I picked that up myself and he agrees to pay for it actually :) Anyway, I get to spend the day with all the one I love really makes my day already :)
- oh … I have a younger sister who is much much younger then me, big age gap :)

Esmeralda, be independent ‘occasionally’ is almost impossible la, hahahaha …. Ya, I know, I hope that Angel have that ‘button’ to push too …. My mum ah, she won’t move to KL la and I won’t recommend her to do that too coz life in KK is like heaven on earth actually, I think you will agree with me too, right? Oh …… I just love KK so much!!

mommy of 3 angels said...

wow so sweet...enjoy the day

MommyAngel said...

Thanks Mommy of 3 Angels for dropping by :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ok mah..at least your husband did tried his best to be a romantic husband and I think he did it well leh..At least he is more romantic than mine..
You know what, my husband never give me flower!
- I think is good also you picked the book by yourself. Or else, he will bought the wrong one for you.
- I am sure the bond with your younger sis is very close. So the age gap is not a matter.

MommyAngel said...

JT, hehehe ..... Romantic or not I think for us not important hor, the most important is the man we married loves the family, the wife and kids :)

Esmeralda said...

yes i do agree wid u, KK is so nice...

Kristie said...

wow roses, who doesnt love them? :)

can look forward to more bentos from u soon!!!

was hoping to see a photo of u and hubby in couple wear... so envious that u and hubby got to watch a movie just the two of u :)

MommyAngel said...

Kristie, oh .... I think you get to have couple time with hubby too right? Me and hubby have not much of such time as no one wants to babysit our naughty girl :)