Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Best Mom Award



I received this special and meaningful award from
PeiWun and I am glad and honoured to have this award actually. Thank you so much dear, I will work my best to be a real best mom to little Angel!

The rules:
1. Show the award logo in your post.
2. Pick a picture you have with your kiddo(s).
3. Post should include your best experience as a Mom.
4. Nominate other blogger mom's out there that you consider the best mom, like yourself.



My best experience being a mom is being able to spend every single day and every single minute watching my little Angel growing. Her smiles really makes my heart melts and her voice certainly is the best angel's voice that I've ever heard especially when she calls out mama :) I love her smells so much, love her hugs and kisses (oh, heaven on earth) and watched her every single movement really makes it such a wonderful day! Word's can't describe a mother's love and I am totally thrilled that such a small little cutie pie could bring so much happiness into my life :)

Now, I would like to nominate the following mommies for this award because I simply think that they are the best mom to their little precious :)

1. Vicky

2. PeiMun

3. Esmeralda

4. Cath

5. Natalia

6. 2ma (God mother also consider mother right?)

7. Joanne Ngan

8. Jennifer

9. Peggy (ZQ mom)

10. PeggyBernard

11. Ai Peng

12. Enan (Maggie)

13. Ling (something about us)

14. Sha

15. Nicole

16. Sylee

17. Yugene

18. HN

19. Leann

20. Family First

21. Grape77

22. MuiYen

23. Alyse

24. LemonJude

25. Yvonne Tan

26. Anggie

27. KristyTsen

28. Juliana

30 comments:

Lybil said...

Thanks Caroline for this very meaningful award :) Have a pleasant day!

cheers,
HN
http://lybil1.free.fr

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Carol its so kind of you for giving this meaningful award muuaah....

CathJ said...

Thank u!!! I am sooo honored!!

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Thanks Caroline.. I'll take it later ya. I am having a bad internet connection..really dont have mood to surf on the net ..so slow

Kristie said...

agree with u! being a mom is the best thing in the world!

Mummy Gwen said...

You deserve it. You are indeed a good mum.

Lemonjude said...

Thanks for the meaningful award. Every mom is the best in the world.

cre8tone said...

U're welcome... U already is the best mum for little angel.. ;)

Anggie's Journal said...

oh dear... thanks for the award .. u deserve the award too. Thanks again for sharing this ...

2ma said...

i love the award a lot!!! thanks for nominating me even though i am not exactly mummy!! *hehe*

MommyAngel said...

You are all welcome Best Mommies :)

PeiWun, anyhow, appreciate that so much :)

Sha, no worries, do it whenever your connection is 'better' ya, iunderstand your frustrations :)

2ma, glad you love this award :) You surely are the best God Mother for little Shan Rae :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Caroline,
You look great and sweet in the photo.

MommyAngel said...

JT, oh .... thank you so much!!! Actually that's taken very late at night before I went to sleep, kekekeke .....

nicole said...

Caroline, thx for the award
u luks sweet and pretty in pic.
nextime post-in u & lil Angel for us to see... kekekekke

MommyAngel said...

Nicole, hahaha .... you are so nice and funny too. I am too 'big' to be posted leh, kekeke ..... actually I don't look sweet & pretty la, maybe that's night my hormone change a bit so look different that night lo :P

Kristie said...

agree with joanne, u look very sweet. I think this is the 1st time i've seen ur picture leh...

Yvonne Tan said...

thanks my dear frien :)

MommyAngel said...

Kristie, oh ya? I think I have posted my pix before here but they told me cannot see me clearly wor, hahaha .... thanks for your compliment, you and Joanne are such nice mommies :)

Yvonne, you are welcome dear :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Are you kidding? The pic was taken before you go to bed? You still looked fresh and pretty. Envy!

Actually I like the way you are now..no need to diet. HONEST HONEST!

MommyAngel said...

JT, no kidding, actually it’s almost mid night when I took the picture ...... Don’t know why wor, I do look more alert and very energetic during the night as compare to the day where I look so tired and with puffy eyes and terrible skin tone! In fact, my brains also works better during the night and also I have becoming a night owl nowadays ..... am I getting old or what!!

Vickylow said...

Thanks for the award, you deserve it :)

MommyAngel said...

Vicky, hope you like the award ya since you are going to become the mother of 2 soon. Admire lar :)

Kristie said...

caroline, agree with joanne... u look just fine :)

MommyAngel said...

Kristie, thanks so much dear, you are a extremely nice person Kristie :)

Joanne said...

Caroline, you look nice and sweet :)

Joanne said...

Oya, thanks for the award, see u so sweet till i forgot to say thank you, hehe :)

MommyAngel said...

Joanne, hahahaha .... you are so nice la :) You are welcome and you deserve this award!! :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Haha, you are not getting old, coz I also feel more energetic at night, especially after Sarah went to bed, hehe.

MommyAngel said...

JT, hahahaha ..... really ah? How come ah? Me too ..... especially after hubby went to bed too I am as energetic as a tiger :P

Kristie said...

u 2! :)