Monday, February 16, 2009

Google's Carol Needs!


I got this super fun tag from JoanneT, Mummy Gwen and LemonJude and this is indeed an interesting Tag to do :) Thanks you to all of you for this Tag!

The way it works is you type your name in Google and then needs i.e (YOUR NAME needs), and see what comes up! Mine is not that interesting though …..Here they are:


Carol needs Licensed Real Estate Agent
(If I do, I hope I am buying a bigger house and not selling ya :P)


Carol needs You
(Yes …. You!! Hahahaha …..)

Carol needs a change
(I indeed need only 1 but a lot of changes in my lifestyle in order to stay healthier ……. Hhhmmm, where should I start?)

Carol needs 2K more
(Definitely and the more the better I guess :P)

Carol needs to go
(Where to??)

Carol needs get back to study ASAP
(Phew …. Luckily I am done with that!! What a nightmare that is!!)

I am not going to tag any one this time but if you find it interesting, please feel free to grab it ya :)

3 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks for completed the tag.

MommyAngel said...

You are welcome Joanne, but it doesn't look interesting at all for my name hor ..... :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe...don't worry...
At least you had some fun in the process of doing it.