Saturday, February 14, 2009

Surprise on the Eve of Valentine’s Day

Normally on Valentine’s Day the restaurant will be packed with lovers dining and having meals which is doubled or tripled the price of which normally charged. So since me and hubby is already ‘old husband and old wife’ and to avoid the crowds, we went to celebrate this special day on the eve instead. (I love to celebrate on the eve of every occasions coz this way, I get to celebrate 2 days instead :P). Actually it’s not really a celebration coz we gotta eat anyway, right? I think that’s how me and hubby celebrate special occasion --- >>> ‘Eat! Eat! Eat!’. Apart from that, we really do not know what else we can do :) Although it will be a lie if I were to say that I do not wish for surprises :) I do hope that the someone special will surprised me once in awhile but after HE constantly given me the ‘No-Surprise’ surprises, I think I am better off with no expectation of any surprise from the very beginning lo :) If I got it then it will be a bonus to me too, kekekeke ….. but normally we still exchange gifts or cards most of the time but nothing fancy though.

So on the eve, ‘WE’ went out for dinner ( WE = Me + hubby + Angel + MY MOM …. Hahaha …. Wanna know why?). Initially hubby planed to have a couple dates for the night but before the day, my mom asked me, “Where are WE going to celebrate on the eve????” …. Oppppsss ……. And honestly, I fill a bit guilty too when thinking of leaving my mom and Angel alone at home. So at the end, we went out in ‘two pairs’ lo :) :) Actually I am more then glad that my mom is able to join us in this special occasion as they are the 3 most important person in my life! And I get to celebrate Valentine’s Day with these 3 ‘Valentines’ that I care for the MOST really makes this night extra special to me. I truly feel blessed to have them in my life!!!! Thanks Mom for everything! Thanks Darling hubby for your Love!! And lastly but not least, Thanks Angel for bringing so much happiness to the family!! I am really a contented daughter, mother and a wife :)

Anyway, The highlight of the event was not about the dinner, it’s when I suddenly noticed that Angel is holding onto something while me and hubby was busy with something else, can you guess what’s that thing??




.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh my!!! Angel is holding a bouquet of Ferrero Rocher Flowers!!!! I was so surprised to see the bouquet and asked my mom about it. My mom told me someone gave it to Angel! Apparently when me and hubby was away, a stranger young lady walked pass Angel and she is so kind enough to actually get her this nice little bouquet wishing her Happy Valentine’s Day!! Awwww …… How nice of her!! Angel is so blessed to get such special gift from a perfect stranger on such special day and these flowers are not selling cheap too. She loves the bouquet so much until she won’t even let us to hold it for her LoL

Gosh ….. I didn’t even get my first bouquet of flowers until I was like …… ‘soooooooooo OLD’ and yet, Angel got her first Valentine’s Gift when she was merely 1year + *roll eyes* Ok ok ….… she won!! She broke my record already and I am envy in greens *roll eyes again* Naaaah …. I am really happy for her actually! I will marked this special moments down as a remembrance so that when she is older, she gets to know that she is such a lucky girl. Although it is not a huge gift but, it has certainly bring so much joy to my little girl and also spreading the love to us as parents too. This is definitely the prettiest bouquet of flowers from the perfect stranger!

Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone :)

15 comments:

Esmeralda said...

And I thought it was a surprise from hubby to you lei... So sweet of that lady ya... I think it's Angel that has captured that lady's heart.... When she grow up, I think u'll be extremely bz answering her calls for her, and 'chasing' away all the 'flies & the bees'... ;)

Lemonjude said...

So nice for the lady to give her this. The small chocolate bouquet is so sweet on her hand..

So next time don't touch her gifts and flowers from boyfriend too..LOL..

I got a great tag for you -
http://judychow.blogspot.com/2009/02/get-yourself-tagged-win-prize.html

Pls complete it by today, it is a contest can win bento box.

Kristie said...

wow! initially i thought angel broke the surprise meant for u from ur hubby hahahah...

angel is definitely one lucky girl!!!!!!

MeRy said...

Little Angel is a lucky gal...Happy Valentine Day!!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I also thought that the bouquet of chocolates was a surprise from your husband...hehe.

Happy Valentine's Day to you..

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah...Angel got her first Valentine's gift..hehe.

Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Irene said...

whoa, that stranger is so so nice leh! good good... looks like Angel melts his/her heart :)

Mummy Gwen said...

By the way, a tag is waiting for you when you : http://mummygwen.blogspot.com/2009/02/googles-mummy-needs.html

cre8tone said...

Sweet celebrations with all ur love ones...

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, hahaha … how I wish hubby is so romantic to ‘plan’ this type of surprises leh, he is just too lazy to think la, apa lagi after married :)

LemonJude, thanks for the tag but too bad it’s too late for me to join but thanks anyway :)

Kristie, Hehehe ….. ya lor, too bad it’s the the surprise from hubby hor …

JT, everyone thought it’s from my hubby too … kekekke

Mummy Gwen, ya lor …. So small already receive valentine’s flower, sigh *Wink* Oh ya, tag done!! Thanks for the tag.

Irene, thanks for visiting my site :) Yes, that lady really is so sweet :)

PeiWun, it definitely is one sweet day for us :)

MommyAngel said...

Mery, I hope that you are having a great V day as well ya :)

Anggie's Journal said...

ur girl such a lucky girl ... i never get this kind of Choc flower too ..... hahhaa

MommyAngel said...

Anggie, hahaha ..... me too :)

Joanne said...

wow so nice Angel can get the coklat flower for her first valentine gift, mummy jia yu lo ! haha...

MommyAngel said...

Joanne, married already how to jia yu ah? hahahaha :P