Saturday, December 06, 2008

Wonder Woman And Lemonade Award


I'm so honoured to receive these 2 awards from my dear blogger friend Esmeralda. Thank you so much for these special awards!

Hhhmmm ....... Wonder Woman, huh? I do not know whether I have her 'power' but I do hope that I have her strength in doing whatever I do :) Of course, hoping and dying for her 'killing' figure of course :P

As for the Lemonade Award, I don't really know how does this relate to me but I do hope that my blog will be as refreshing as a glass of ice cold lemonade in a hot sunny day :)

The rules of this award:
-Put the logo on your blog
-Be sure to link to your nominees within your post
-Let them know that they received this award by commenting on their blog
-Share the love and link to this post

As this is blogger awards have been circulating around for some time already so I guess I am not going to tag anyone this time :) Cheers :)

0 comments: