Saturday, December 06, 2008

Superior Scribbler Award

A big thank you to my lovely blogger friend Yvonne, Joanne Ngan and Amanda for this Superior Scribbler Award. I am glad that you guys still have me in your list when passing this award around :) Muaks Muaks :D
So the rules are:
-Every Superior Scribbler will name 5 other Super Scribblers.
-If you are named you must link to the author & the name of the blog that gave you the award.
-Then you must display the adorable award and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
-Finally you must visit this post and tell your name to Mr. Linky List. Then they will have a record of all the people who are Super Scribblers!
As this award also has been circulating around for quite a while now (which most of my blogger friend has been award with this superior award) so I am not going to name any other bloggers for this award. Cheers :)

0 comments: