Saturday, December 06, 2008

Alphabet Tag

I would like to say thank you to Mui Sim who passes this tag to me :) So here are my Alphabet tag ......

A. Attached or single ? - Attached :P
B. Best friend ? – Should I say best FRIENDS :)
C. Cake or pie ? - definitely Cakes!!
D. Day of choice ? - Friday and always Friday :) Yippie
E. Essential item ? - Laptop, Jeans and Sunblocks!!
F. Favourite colour ? - RED
G. Gummy bears or worms ? – Gummy bears
H. Hometown? – Sabah
I. Favourite indulgence? – a good spa, a nice dinner and a good karaoke session :)
J. January or July? - hhhhmmm ..... don't like both but love December :)
K. Kids? – One naughty cutie pie :)
L. Life isn’t complete without? - Family
M. Marriage date? – year 2004
N. Number of magazine subscriptions? - None
O. Orange or apple? - Apple
P. Phobias? – hhhmmm .... roaches???
Q. Quotes? – Things happened for a good reason :)
R. Reasons to smile? – A stable life and a loving family :)
S. Season of choice? – Winter, the colder the better :)
T. Tag 5 people – Who is still un-tagged??? I will find out soon :)
U. Unknown facts about me? – Should I continue to keep it unknown?? :P
V. Vegetable? – Love the taste, Love the colours too.
W. Worst habit? – Being too particular?
X. X-ray or ultrasound? – Ultrasound I think ......
Y. Your favorite food(s)? – Western and Japanese Cuisines
Z. Zodiac sign – Capricorn

0 comments: