Saturday, December 06, 2008

8 Random Things About Me

Thank you to mommy Yen Ping & MommyGwen for this tag. Enjoy reading both of your 8 random things so much :) So here are 8 random things about me:

1. I will only wake up when Angel is awake and crying, hahaha ....... which normally is very very early :(
2. A good cup of coffee is a must for me everyday to kick-start my mind and body
3. Music is very important to me and by just hearing a good song will brighten up my day :)
4. I enjoy travelling and my dream destination would be the North/South Pole ..... anyone??? :)
5. Watching a good comedy movie is a form of indulgence to me (but not silly movies)
6. Being a Capricorn, I can be quite stubborn sometimes :P
7. I love watching the stars especially under a cold dark night .... I can go on for hours :)
8. I will never leave my house without a Sunblock during the day :P

Tag Rules:
1. Each player starts with eight random fact/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their name.
4. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

Now ...... who hasn't been tag yet?? Anyone???

5 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Woww...nice new X'mas theme! Red red red..hehe.
- You are capricorn too? Mind to share your DOB? I did not know Capricorn normally is a stubborn person. No wonder I am stubborn..:-)
- I think you are a romantic person. If me, I cant be watching the stars for so long...
- You and I are the same, puteri lilin. I also scared of sunlight, but normally I will just carry umbrella.

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow..so red..hehe. Somebody is anticipating Christmas already. :P So romantic ka, watching the stars..wuah. I'm not a Capricorn but I'm quite stubborn too. :P

Good lah you, one shot do all the tags and awards. :D

Kristie said...

I'm a capricorn too! hahahh... not only are they stubborn, but pretty and smart too... cheh... :p

MommyAngel said...

Hi JT,
- Glad that you think my new theme is nice :) I know it’s a bit too red but you know la, I love red!!!! :)
- Yes, I am a romantic person initially but since married to a not so romantic man, now I think I am not that romantic anymore, kekeke.
- Carrying umbrella is not enough for me leh …. I am extremely afraid of sunlight coz I tends to get burned (and I can feels the pain too) so easily so without sunblocks SPF 50 or more, I won’t even leave the house.

Hi Mummy Gwen, ya loh …. I am looking forward to X’mas already, love the x’mas feels so much :) Oh …. You are not capricorn but stubborn ah? Maybe your other zodiac is a Capricorn? (the tv said a person will have 2 zodiac sign, another one is a lunar zodiac which is based on your birth time), hehehe …..

HI Kristie, oh …. Really ah? Glad to know that Capricorn is pretty and smart too *ahem* :P :P

Kristie said...

hahaha caroline, no need to aherm lah.... hehhee :p

joanne and u also capricorns, both also leng lui...!