Friday, October 17, 2008

Red Rose Award

I received the Red Rose Award from the pretty mommy Joanne and Sha, I would like to say a big thank you to both of them as they are so nice to share this award with me :) Thanks a lot ya :)

The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls and boys you've nominated.

I think I will not nominate anyone for this award at the moment as most of my blogger friends have been awarded with this award already :)

3 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are most welcome.

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Caroline..I also tags this award for you!

MommyAngel said...

HI Sha, thanks for the award :)