Monday, October 13, 2008

Butterfly Award


I would like to say a big thank you to Serene, Mommy Gwen and Joanne for this lovely award ... I am very happy to have this award in my blog. Thank you once again *hugs*

Here are the rules to go with the award:-
1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Now, I would like to pass this amazing award to the following blogger friends because I think all of them have a very cool blog! Keep up the good work because I honestly love your blogs!!

1. YenPing
2. Esmeralda
3. Mery
4. Rachel
5. Julie
6.
Irene
7. Doreen

and also I would like to pass this award back to the 3 lovely blogger friends Serene, Mommy Gwen and Joanne who has given this award to me coz I simply think thier blogs are way too cool to be missed :)

6 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

You are welcome. :) We are in the same boat. I'm worn out too coz Gwen didn't want to nap. Although I can do my house work but once I sit down in front of the laptop, she will pull me away or stand in between me and the laptop. So, I blog only when she sleeps at night.

Unknown said...

Thanks Caroline for this awards. Actually i do put your name in my Butterfly Awards list but i not yet post it. I just post this topic today and your name is there. hehehe! So 'ngam' hahaha!

2xMum said...

Thanks for the award! Gee... I've received 3 of this award... but lazy to blog about it :P

MommyAngel said...

Mummy Gwen, tell me about it!! Hahahaha ..... but you still have your "me" time after she sleeps at night, my Angel sleep around 11pm lately so you can imagine :( :(

Ping, hehehe .... ya lor so ngam. NVM la, you just put it up as it is la, I don't mind :) Thanks for thinking about me when you want to pass this award to :)

Hi Doreen, wow ... 3 awards ya which means your blog is getting famous and loved by more and more friedns leh, good job. Anyway, I don't mind if you don't put it up or blog about it all to be frankly :) :) Anyway, good job on your blog!!!

MeRy said...

Caroline, Tq for the award...

MommyAngel said...

Hi Mery, you are welcome dear :)