Sunday, September 14, 2008

Awesome Site Award

I am really thrilled to get this award from a lovely blogger friend, Mummy Gwen. Thanks a lot for the award, I really appreciate your kindness and you have a brilliant blog which makes me drools whenever I see your yummy posts :)

**15th September 2008 - I just got to know that Joanne and PeiWun has also awarded this lovely award to me, I am really over the moon!! Thank you so much and I really appreciate each and every of award that you both have given to me. Both of you have such an awesome blogs and that's why I won't missed even a single post in your blog :) Thank you my dearest friend :)

I will keep the award to myself for the moment being since most of the blogs I visited have gotten this award from Mummy Gwen :P :P So for the mean time, Happy eating mooncakes and playing lanterns tonight everyone and hope it doesn’t rain too :)

3 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Haha...u have already redeemed yr award. You are most welcome. :)

MommyAngel said...

hehehe .... I am fast, weren't I?? :P :P Came to see it when I visit your blog so I quickly grab it lor ....... Thanks again ya :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You are most welcome.