Monday, September 15, 2008

Mid-Autumn Celebrations

This year’s Mid Autumn Celebration is really a memorable one. Angel does enjoy herself playing with her lantern too. When I first hand her the lantern with the candle lit inside and off all the lights, she seems a bit afraid seeing a lantern ‘floating’ in the middle of the air LOL Her lantern does look nice in the dark :) :) The first thing she does is to have a good look inside the lantern and then reached for the candles!! Luckily me and hubby were ‘ever ready’ to stop her from her act and 2 minutes later, …… Angel's lantern has ended it’s life in dignity as you can see :) :)

When Angel saw that her lantern is burned, she didn’t even cry but giggle instead for no particular reason. I think she must be really enjoy burning the lantern just like her father was (Again, it’s in the genes I think :) ). We did manage to put up a few more lanterns and Angel is having a great time tailing hubby around the house leaving me with the tiring job which is to hold Angel’s hand with the lantern while she was running here and there :) :) I hope that everyone does have a great Mid Autumn Celebrations this year :) :)

12 comments:

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..Angel really had fun playing with her lantern. :) Too bad it ended up in flames...hehe..

2xMum said...

Angel is so brave! Bravo, Angel!

It's such a delightful ambiance by lighting up the lantern celebrating Mid-Autumn with family! *so envy :P

Well, we didn't do anything except went out for dinner only. Perhaps, next year will copy the idea of lighting up the lanterns for Ryan... :)

Administrator said...

ya..we have to be watchful over those paper type lanterns...it tends to burn easily..thank god angel wasnt hurt.

Unknown said...

It's a wonderful celebration for the Mid-Autumn festival with you lovely Angel hahaha!

I not dare to let my girl play with paper latern. I think in few second the latern will burn hehehe!

2xMum said...

Oh ya, forgot to inform you that I've an award for you... check it out at my blog ya. hehe...

MommyAngel said...

Thanks everyone. Yes, those paper lanterns are really easily burned so must be very careful and not to let kids play with that without supervision!! :) But I think Angel burned the lantern on purpose la so she would get rid of the lantern and have a nicer one next year, kekeke :P :P

Hi Doreen, thanks for the award :)

Mummy Gwen said...

Caroline, the lantern I chose for Gwen.We bought it together with her, she has no disapprovement about it at all..hehe..She likes it.:)
Next year we get to see Angel's new nice lantern hor..hehe I think I will buy Gwen the traditional type like I used to play last time..haha..more feel.

MommyAngel said...

Hi Mummy Gwen, me too prefers the traditional type of lanterns but a prettier one, hehehe :)

cre8tone said...

Happy mooncake festival!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Ai yak, the lantern has burnt. Luckily got few more.
Is nice that Angel enjoyed her day.

Kyle's Mummy said...

Angel mummy so great, can hold the lantern whole night ya.....

So glad angel enjoy her lantern celebration!!

MommyAngel said...

Thank you all .... seems like everyone is having a great celebrations too. It's great to have our kid to brighten up our festival, it really is extra special :)