Saturday, September 13, 2008

Allergies

I think Angel is having some allergy reactions again where I can see some red bumpy rashes at the back of her hands and feet. I do not know was it the fish that she ate previously? Or was it from the biscuits which she has been eaten all these while? Or did I miss some spots where she normally plays in which need a good scrub and with more Dettols? Yes, She likes to climb under the table lately :( :(. Or have the sofas been breeding dust mites lately which caused a allergenic reactions from her? Or has she come in contact with some allergens during our day out?

Oh … I just don’t know what the cause is again! I do keep a good record on everything she eats and does as her paediatrician’s advice but it seems like in vain! For example, she was doing great for all those 4-days-wait period on her new food trial but when I started to feed her with her normal food again, out of the blues, she starts having these allergy symptoms again. Her rashes will normally appears during the least expected day I must say, sigh!

I will bring her to her paediatrician for a good check up first thing in the morning before it developed into a serious case like last time. I am worried but I am hoping that she won’t require any oral form of medications again this time …… oh, my poor little Angel :( :(

10 comments:

Administrator said...

nicole has lots of allergies too...all kinds..so in the end, we bought a rainbow vacumn, supposedly very powerful in getting rid of dustmites..etc...her skin cond seems to have improved...hope angie is better now..

Mummy Gwen said...

Oh Angel suspected of having allergies ah. Hope it's not the allergies. Did u introduce any new food to Angel recently?

MommyAngel said...

Hi Irene, really? I thought Angel is the only one with all these allergy problems. Kids nowadays really need extra care compare to our generations. Thanks for sharing with me about the rainbow vacuum, maybe It's time for me to invest in one of those too. Thanks again for your concern :)

Hi Mummy Gwen, I didn't feed Angel with any new food for the past few days. Her paed said it's allergy but most probably from the things she touched. I can understand the hands but the feet too? Sigh ..... it's hard to bring your kid out but not let her touched a thing. I always clean her hands with wet naps whenever I saw her holding something dusty but still ...... Thanks for your concern ya :)

Julie said...

Maybe it's not the food since you are always on the 4-days-wait period everytime you introduces new food. Prob due to contact with surrounding. What did the paed said?

MommyAngel said...

Hi Julie, her paed said she might be touching something she is allergy to and ask me to observed what she plays with or hold, etc .... but sometimes when we were out, it's impossible wanted her to keep her hands to herself too :(

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

So what did the peadeatrician said?
I hope she is ok.

MommyAngel said...

Her paed saying that she might be allergy to the things which she touched .... so yesterday and today I really clean each and every inch of the house + her toy with Dettol ..... so busy until no time to even blog :( Sigh .... so worried but the medicine seems like doesn't help much :(

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I see..No wonder I saw your MSN tag line wrote, "So busy".
So the doc prescribed what type of medicine? How many days will takes her to recover?

MommyAngel said...

She got 3 medicine but not getting any better .... sad and worried but I know she will gets better soon :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I am sure she will. But maybe is just takes some time.