Thursday, September 04, 2008

1+1 = 2 Coconut Trees

Angel’s hair is getting longer now and I can start ‘planting’ the 2 Coconut Trees instead of the lonely 1 Coconut Tree like before :) :) It is so much fun seeing my little girl jumping and running around with that funny hair of hers ……. It’s so good to be young coz you will look great in any hairstyle basically. If I were to tie ‘this’ hair when I go out, I think someone might get a heart attack along the street although it’s not a crime for ‘expressing’ yourself and ‘decorating’ your own hair as you like nowadays, isn’t it? No la …. I am not going to do that for sure, don’t worry :P :P After I am done with the hair, I let Angel have a look at her new hairstyle that mommy has just tied for her and I think she doesn’t recognised herself in the mirror and actually smiling to herself thinking that another ‘beebee’ (that’s how she address another baby) is standing in front of her :) Of course the coconut tree has a short life as usual before she pulls them down but I am not going to give up that easily. I hope someday I’ll be able to bring her out shopping with those cute Coconut Trees so that I won’t get another compliment of “Wah ….. Handsome Boy oh” despite she is already wearing as pink as a baby girl could @~@


13 comments:

Serene said...

I don't think Angel looks like a boy la.. She looks petty with her big round eyes!
The coconut tree looks very neat hor.. It nice!

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah..Angel has big round eyes ler. She is so cute with her expressions. In no time can tie up a ponytail..hehe..Later mommy have to spend on hair accesories too. ;P

Julie said...

So cute with two ponytails. How I wish I could play around with my boy's hair. :P

2xMum said...

Angel looks cute with the 2 coconut tress...

So next shopping item will be the hair accessories, huh? :P

Too bad, I couldn't doll up my Ryan... :P

cre8tone said...

So Cute!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~
I wish I could tie coconut for my boy~~~ hmmmm....

MommyAngel said...

Hi Serene, thanks for your compliment :)

Hi Mummy Gwen, thank you :) Actually I have bought a lot of hair accessories for her but don’t know when can I used them as she will pull them down :) Don’t know when she can have pretty long hair like your girl :)

Hi Julie, actually you can play around with Jonathan’s hair ….. girl with cute accessories and boys with gel …. I saw a lot of mummy make ‘punk’ looks hair for their bb boy, so cute …..

Hi Doreen, you can play with Ryan’s hair … off course not like Angel’s one la, hahahaha ….. can put gel and gel up ‘punk’ hair ma, Ryan will definitely look different :P

Hi PeiWun, hahahaha …. You won’t want to tie up Sean’s hair like Angel :P :P Sean is having so many nice hairstyle from using his daddy’s gel already la, right?? :P

the little prince said...

so cuteeeee......I like the coconut tree, remind me of my little sister...I used to tight her hair like that,,,,sometimes I wonder, is it pain....hehe mummy angel got to spend more on the hair accessories already...

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Sweet and cute look! I like coconut trees nowadays, coz I have been planting it at Sarah's hair almost everyday now. Even she is going to kai2 with this hair.

I like the 2 pics too. Is this the first time she sees herself in mirror?

MommyAngel said...

Yugene, thanks ... oh, you tie this hair for you sis too?? Wow ... that is such a long time ago hor ..... I think it is a bit painful for Angel because she always moves here and there when I am doing her hair :)

JT, wow ... you can even bring Sarah Kai Kai with the coconut tree ah? She let you? How nice .... nope, this is not the first time Angel sees herself in the mirror but definitely the first time seeing herself with 2 strange looking 'tree' sticking out from her hair :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yes, Sarah let me to tie her hair, coz I wil always use someting to deviate her attn, then I will start my "stylist work", kekek!

MommyAngel said...

kekeke ... clever mommy!

Jen said...

My daughter's hair is also thin and takes a long time to grow. Sometimes she is also mistaken for a boy, even if she has a pink dress and earrings! :)

MommyAngel said...

Hi Jenny, same here.. my girls hair is also very thin and take ages to grow ..... so sometimes I do dressed her up a a boy and told everyone that she is my son! :) :)