Sunday, August 17, 2008

Shopping for shoes ...

Angel’s feet are growing so much bigger now. Her old shoes do not fit her anymore and she is officially a size 16-17 now …… so today mommy bring her out for a new a pair of shoe and I guess I am not a good planner, I ended up buying more then initially planned (bad planning!!! I know ....). Poor mommy cannot resist the temptation of those nice little cute shoes. (How mommy wish I could wear them too …..). I read from some baby site that babies below 2 years old should always opt for soft shoe with good cushion at the base, I am really glad that they actually take that into account and made those cute little shoes so soft and flexible for those tiny feet. I would love to post some pictures of Angel trying out her new shoes but unfortunately, she is not in the mood of letting mommy takes her picture today so ..... sigh!


Anyway .... This pink bunny shoe is Angel’s pick coz she would never let go of the shoe, just this pair (well … talking about preference in such a young age? Toddlers nowadays …… sigh!). She even cried out loud when the shop assistant pack them up in a bag!!!


I love this pair of white leather sandals so much coz they are so soft and very comfy to wear (see …… how soft they were).


Daddy love the white Crocs so much so since daddy insisted …. there goes in the shopping bag! The last piece is a colourful slipper for Angel’s daily wear in the house. She loves to move all her shoes out from the cupboard and wear them then kick them out as a ‘Flying Shoe’!!! *fainted* So this will be the pair that I would let her occupied herself with. Since it is so light and tiny, I think (oppps .... no) I HOPE it will not knock off the vase or the fish tank that easily …………..… errrmmm, will they?

12 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

These shoes are definitely nice and cute. No wonder it all ends up in your shopping bag. hehe..
See, bb angel....Your mommy is so nice, she bought the colourful sliper for your "flying shoes" game. So, please dont break the vase and aquarium.

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice shoe for little Angel :)

About the 'Flying shoes' normally happen in my bedroom. She will open the cupboard herself and take out the shoe.

Once she can't wear the shoe in the right way she will do this action . . ."Flying Shoe' show in the room @___@

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow so many pairs of shoes and cute too. Thanks for visiting my blog. :)

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

There..angel also have nice shoes. Very colourful. Anyway..how to put picture like that..can teach me how you do it?..

the little prince said...

So nice the little crocs shoes, little angel like it? Am thinking of to get for little prince next time....
Mummy pauline may consider to buy the 'bowling pin' for angel to 'practise' the flying shoes...the vase & the aquarium a bit dangerous if it break la....

MommyAngel said...

Hi Mommy Gwen, thanks for dropping by too :)

Hi Sha .... huh?? How do I put picture like that? You mean side by side? Or you mean how do I insert the picture? I think when you choose the picture to be inserted, you have to choose the "small" size and after that you just move the picture to be placed side by side by dragging them to the place you want them to be. Just like that. I hope that is what you referring to or else, you tell me again and I'll explain again, ok :) :)

Hi Yugene, yeah ... the shoe is very nice and I think your bb Kyle will love it. But you have to be careful when going up and down the escalator, that's it coz it tends to stuck there easily and very dangerous for kids. BTW, who is mommy Pauline?? :P :P

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

thanks you're explaining what I am asking for. Nvm later if I cant di it I ask again hehehe..
when you want to post angel's picture wearing those shoes? eager to see how does it look like to angel's feet..

MommyAngel said...

Hi Sha, you are welcome and hope you manage to do it :)

Yup, will post my Angel's picture with the shoes on but very hard to capture her picture lately because she is alwasy on the run, ha!

2xMum said...

Aiyo... the shoes soooo cute & sweet ler! Well, I guess girls have more choices than boys. Nothing much to doll up a boy compared to girl,huh?

If I have a girl I bet I would doll her up with lots of accessories...hahah.

MommyAngel said...

Hi Doreen, yup .. bb girls certainly have more choices then boy but sometimes, those cute cute t-shirts and hats for bb boys is much more cuter then for bb girls hor .... that's why sometimes I do dress up Angel in bb boy costumes and pretended I have a son for the day :) :)

Julie said...

Pretty shoes! I like the pink bunny shoe too. Angel sure got a good taste. And Daddy too...white crocs looks plain but it matches well with anything.

MommyAngel said...

Julie, thanks and you are right, the white Crocs does look great with any outfit :)