Thursday, August 21, 2008

Left Right ... or Right Left?

My Angel likes to go shopping or Kai-Kai and everyday she would whine and whine asking me to bring her out …. Guess that all kids like to go out and have fun rather then staying at home :) Normally I would just bring her to the market nearby just to have an evening walk to release her boredom. So I would usually ask her, ” Now Mommy brings you to kai-kai and Angel go and take Mommy’s shoes and Angel’s shoes while Mommy go get changed …..” and she would happily go to the living room and opened up the shoe cabinet and throw out my shoes (yup, ‘throw’ that is!) and then arrange it nicely but she always does this …… can you see the strange arrangement?? Left feet on the right and right feet on the left always @~@ Despite I have teach her numerous times about left feet and right feet but she just loves her strange arrangement. Do you think the shoes look better this way???

10 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe..I think she can differentiate left and right yet, and kids at this stage, always do things in "terbalik" way.
For eg, if you ask them to write A, they will write A up side down.

2xMum said...

yeah... give her some time to figure it out. :)

MommyAngel said...

JT and Doreen, yeah ... I guess so so in the mean time, I just let her do it her way lo. But left and right doesn't look that much different, do they? :P :P

cre8tone said...

Angel's way of arrangement!~ :)

Serene said...

Kekekek..... so cute! Indeed she is very clever! She know where to take out mummy and Angel shoes. Some more "throw" it wor!

MommyAngel said...

PeiWun and Serene, hehehe ..... I am trying to enjoy a toddler's way of doing things now :)

Esmeralda said...

Don't worry Caroline. I'm sure Angel will learn the right way soon. But sometimes it does looks funny when they did it the wrong way. Actually we can share a joke in that way ya...

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, ya .... you are right, sometimes I do enjoy when Angel is doing something her cute way now and guess soon, they will do things our way, not so cute anymore :)

Esmeralda said...

Caroline, guess what? Today Ashton also showed the same behaviour as Angel! He took his shoes, put it properly on the floor, BUT it's "terbalik".. Left on Right, Right on Left.. Really cute lar...

MommyAngel said...

Ya .... I think kid does that are so cute!! Enjoy it while you can coz I think Angel has started to know which is left and which is right now, no more such entertainment for me :)