Monday, August 11, 2008

Angel's 1st Barney Book!

Yesterday we brought Angel shopping and she was very cranky and fussy all day long. Once she entered the bookshop which I planned to buy her another book for her readings, she just simply won’t want to leave the place despite that I have told her we will be leaving in 5 minutes ….. and 5 minutes again ….. and another 5 minutes. I try to distract her attention by giving her biscuits, her milk and her toys but she just want to stay in the bookstore moving those books around (while hubby is busy tidy them up for her). So finally, I just carry her and this round, she is crying out loud, kicking, arching, screaming and lying down on the floor refuse to leave while I am having a touch time pulling her out from the shop while pushing her stroller out too ….. everybody is looking at us!! What a nightmare! Hubby says it is really getting tough bringing our little Angel out nowadays coz she either don’t want us to carry her / don’t want to sit in her stroller and want to walk all by herself to the escalator, or she will refuse to leave the place of her interest! Boy …. You should also see her when she saw a toy that she likes ….. gosh!! No wonder some mommy told me never bring the kid to the toy section!!!!


So finally, I only manage to get this book for her which will sing the Barney “I love you …. You love me ….. We're best friends like friend should be…….” song. She likes it a lot and never let us takes the book out of her hands. This is her first Barney book :)

10 comments:

cre8tone said...

It's good that angel love books~ :)

Esmeralda said...

At such an age, our kids don't want us to carry anymore. Ashton also like tat. He wants to walk by himself, but still can't manage to walk steadily. Everytime we carry him, it only lasted 1-2 mins only. But at the moment when we bring him shopping he doesn't get cranky - very busy looking here and there only. Maybe when he's at Angel's age, he'll starts to get cranky when he wants to be at certain place.

Serene said...

Wah.. the book can sing Barney song? Heheh.. where you buy it from? How much?
Oh.. my ger likes Barney too!"I love you, you love me, we're happy family!"

MommyAngel said...

Hi PeiWun, I also don't know whether she loves books or not but she does like to flip them :)

Esmeralda, let's hope Ashton won't be as naughty as Angel :P I am still trying to figure out a way to teach her .... coz sometimes, I don't think she understand what I am trying to tell her!! Headache!!

Serene, yes .... this Barney book actualy will sing the song rather then the music only, nice huh? I got it from popular book store but it's the last one. Cost RM55. hahaha .... mommy knows the Barney song huh?? Lately my girl loves Barney so much too - especially the little girl name Linda. I think if Angel meet your XiXi, sure they will be good friends and watch Barney together :) I would also love to see XiXi's Barney collection leh ....

Unknown said...

Cute Angel refuse to leave the book store hahaha! She so attract with the book :)

My girl more worse last time i bring ehr to baby dept. Guess what...she mess up all the cloth at the tray @___@ OMG!

MommyAngel said...

Hi Ping, ya kah??? hahahaha ..... Natalie messed up all the cloths ya? So did you help the sales girl to fold them back?? Thanks for reminding me not to bring Angel to the BB department too or else, I will do OT over there :P

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Huhh!! This book can sing ya? So, she was crying for this book la?

MommyAngel said...

Hi JT, yes, this book can sing and exactly like the one we heard from the VCD, nice hor .... but the bad thing is that the battery is not replaceable! :(

I don't think she is crying for this book coz I got that for her already ... I think she is crying for the rest of the books which are still in the book store, sigh!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

OH oo...the battery is not replaceble. Then is a bit difficult leh...
Is ok, maybe at that time, you sing the song for her lor..hehe.

MommyAngel said...

Ya lor .... that's why I am learning the Barney song now, hahaha. I want to be able to sing like Serene mommy la :)