Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Potty Monster!!! Help Me!!

Yes, it is a tough and dirty job!! However, after 1 week of hard work, finally I got the "pop"!!! Yes ..... first poo and first pee in the toilet from my little Angel, Hurray!! Actually I have been potty training for 'n' times and I have lost count on this one. Normally she will struggle and crying no matter how I coax her to sit on her potty but she just refused to co-operate at all (as you can see from the picture -->>..... Grandma is trying her best to hold her …….) She did manged to poo once in the toilet long time ago ( I think that time the timing is right) but after that, no more from her until today! I still grumble about that to Mommy Joanne yesterday saying that if Angel still not pooing or peeing for another few more days from her potty train then maybe I will stop and start again next month coz sitting with my little girl in the toilet for 1/2 an hour everyday breathing in all the 'nice gases" really starts to make me feel tiny bit sick :P ..... guess luck is on my side today. I do hope that she will be able to get off her diapers at least in the morning before she is 2. This sure is a good start :)

I love this toilet seat which I bought for her (compare to the 2 which I have kept in the storeroom) coz mommy do not have to do the 'cleaning' after she is done! Don't know why, I just have this phobia against cleaning up poo poo which I am still trying to overcome till now :) :)

17 comments:

cre8tone said...

This is a good 1.. no need to clean the poo poo.. heheheh :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Congrats to you!! I am so happy for you and Angel. All your hard work pays.
Sarah also managed to wee2 this morning. I am happy too..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

By the way, who is the lil bb in the first pic? Is angel ya?

MommyAngel said...

Hi JT, congrats on Sarah's success too! Yes, we are happy mommy now and hoping for the best for tomorrow :)

Huh?? You can't recognised Angel in that picture ya? Hahaha .... yup, that's my Angel on the first picture, she is only a few months old then .... so you can imagine how many times I have potty train her already.

MommyAngel said...

Hi PeiWun, Ya lor ... I like this bb toilet seat so much coz mommy no need to clean up :) :) But the negative side is that I have to be with Angel all the time she is 'doing her business' as our adult's toilet seat is very high.

the little prince said...

Great job Angel!!

I manage to get baby Kyle to poo poo after few days....the secret is..he is a bit blur blur after wake up...immediately I put him on the potty...then he will do his poo poo... :-)

MommyAngel said...

Hi Yugene, bb Kyle good boy, co-operate with mommy :) So I hope he will be fully out of diapers soon ya. I also put Angel first thing in the morning to poo poo ..... but I guess mommy is the one blur blur that time, not Angel :)

2xMum said...

Well done Angel & mommy!
I wish I could train my boy to poo that way...

Julie said...

Oh my, I also got a potty monster at home. :P http://www.bondedtogether.net/journal/2008/05/09/jonathan7-months/

Good girl, Angel. Now she's a potty angel.

MommyAngel said...

Hi Doreen, BB Ryan still very young so still a lot of time to train him. I am sure he will be more co-operative then my naughty girl :)

MommyAngel said...

Hi Julie, thanks for dropping by and yes, what a coincidence to have another potty monster just around the corner, hahahaha .... I have visited your site and he sure is very cuteeeeeeee bb. I'll visit again soon :)

Serene said...

Good start and good job, Caroline!
I start potty train Xixi since she was 10 month old. Now she will give me signal when she want to do big business, and sometimes will give me signal when she want to pee too!
U try to let Angel sit on potty early morning, after milk or after awake from nap. Xixi normally will poo/pee on this timing. Hope it works for Angel too..

MommyAngel said...

Hi Serene, thanks for the tips on potty train and Xixi sure is a clever girl, potty trained so early. I think sometimes my girl has a pretty bad habit, she enjoys sitting on her own warm poo very much @~@ so whenever I see her sitting quitely (normally she would run here and there), I knew that she poo already. I will add oil too .....

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hehe, I can recognise abit, but just not too sure. She has alot of hair hor..so cute!
You really has put alot of effort in potty train Angel. Luckily she has showed some result...hehe.

MommyAngel said...

Yes .. Angel is full of hair since born until one day my hubby decided to shave all her hair saying that it will make her hair grow more ...... bad decision!!!

This few days I am struggling with her poo poo time again ..... we'll see :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

ooo..is it? Nevermind, you just add oil, k?

MommyAngel said...

thanks ... you too :)