Saturday, August 09, 2008

Little Known Facts About Those YOU Know!

Thank you to Yen Ping and Joanne Tiew for the Tag.

So here it is! Directions! Now, Here Is What You Are Supposed To Do...And Please Do Not Spoil The Fun! Copy And Paste the following, Delete My Answers And Type In Your Answers. Then Send This To A Whole Bunch Of People That You Know...Then, let me know if you're done, so i can visit your blog and know your answer. The Theory Is That You Will Learn A Lot Of Little Known Facts About Those You Know. Remember To Let Me Know When You are Done!

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hhmmm ..... last month when my Angel felt down and hit her eyes ..... I was so horrified to see blood coming out from her eyes, my poor baby .... sob sob

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess so ......

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT? Steaks, steaks and more steaks please :) :)

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yup, I have a very naughty but adorable daughter.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes .... Well, that depends whether the ME and this ME clicks??

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Nope, I hope not :P

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? No ..... I am not sure to be frankly. (Hhhmmm ....... Why would somebody interest in whether I still have my tonsils???????????)

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I would love to but I am not sure whether I will get a heart attack?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Coco Crunch!!! I could finish the large pack in a day.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope!! Lazy me, hehehe ....
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? I look strong from the outside but I am quite a soft person actually :)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Magnum Almond, Yam flavour ice cream and Yogurt Ice Cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Tidiness

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF? My weight!!!!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My mom and my Grandmother

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes for sure

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I wear jeans and pink colour sandals

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Rice, vege and soup (my dinner)

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Colbie Calliat - Bubbly

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Mint and fruits

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My husband

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, I do :)

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Gymnastic

27. HAIR COLOR? Brown black

28. EYE COLOR? Dark Brown

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Western or Japanese Food and with lots of cheese, yummy yummy :P :P

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Forbidden Kingdom (Jet Lee and Jacky Chan)

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Red

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter ..... oh .... I really miss winter so much!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hot hot apple crumble

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? eerrrmmm ... my hubby???

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Those who gossips ....

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Fishing and Parenting magazines (that doesn't count as a book, does it?)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Dust!!

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Mr. Bean

42. FAVORITE SOUND? My daughter's giggling sound

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? England

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Errrmm ....... is feeding my daughter while I am at my computer + talking on the phone at the same time ...... that's the talent I have developed after my daughter was born ;)

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Sabah

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? From all my online buddies especially Serene, Yuki, Yugene and Vivi. Enjoy your Tag :)

4 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Hai, thanks for completing this tag.
I noticed that you like RED colour very much ya?
I wonder how can you feed Angel while talking over the phone? Unless you were bf her. hehe..

MommyAngel said...

Hahaha .... that's why I say it's a 'talent' la, hehehe ..... while 1 feeding her and holding her bowl, you just have to 'tug' your phone over to your shoulder and cheek ... how to say ah .... like you just clip your phone using your face and shoulder (of course head bend 90 degree la, hahaha). You know what I mean ah?

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Yes, now I got what you meant. Ok...i think I also have the same talent. Haha...

MommyAngel said...

hehehe .... yup! Seems like we mommies have discovered a lot of talents wor, kekekeke