Saturday, April 14, 2012

Where Is My Telephone?

One evening after Angel woke up from her nap

A: Mommy!!! Where is my 'telephone'???
M: Huh?? What telephone? You don't have a telephone.

A: I have!!!
M: Where you get a telephone? *curious*

A: I make it myself just now.
M: Huh?? You "make" a telephone? I didn't see you "make" any telephone just now.

A: I DID!!! I DID!!!

Then she suddenly pull out a piece of folded paper from the pile of waste paper that I was about to throw away later.

A: Phew!! There it is~~~~, MY Telephone!!

And when I look closer, I saw this .....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
v
v


^ ^ Her very shinny "Telephone" (mobile) decorated with glitter glue and gems. *laugh*


That day she also done a lollipop all by herself and proudly show it to everyone! She is indeed a very handy little girl :)



When put aside of those naughty moments which I have lost count, most of the time this little girl is just like a little magician with her little magic potion that will never fail to put a smile on my face at the end of the day ^_^


^ ^ My Lollipop, yum yum!


Angel @ 5Y0M

6 comments:

Kristie said...

Wow angel is very creative indeed! Her phone and lollipop are unique, one of a kind in the whole wide world!

Small Kucing said...

aiyo...so pretty phone got diamond leh

CL said...

I like Angel's phone .. so much blings :)

MommyAngel said...

Thanks Kristie, Small Kuching and Chew Lee!!

But looking at her picture reminds me of giving her a haircut! :P

Mummy Gwen said...

Angel is so creative. I like her phone. :)

CathJ said...

Hihihi.. Sooo creative and pretty lerrrr!!! Hihihi....