Monday, March 07, 2011

Now and Then

I have not posting up Annabelle's newborn pictures that much but I found this picture of her and her expression looks so amusing! Those wordings up there was the messages to hubby (who has flew back to work) while I was so boring and have nothing better to do during my lengthy confinement month back at my hometown then. *wink*



She was just a few days old then and from the picture, she still have the 'old man' kind of look which all newborn was born with. Those newborn rashes was still all over her face. She is so tiny as compare to her sister Angel at birth but look at her now, I couldn't even associate the picture then with this chubby little girl now ^_^



I am so blessed to have her, my lovely sweet Annabelle! To me, she was always so beautiful now and then, and forever it will be ^_^

7 comments:

CathJ said...

baby look so different in every stage kan? So chubby.... ^_^..

Cannot wait mine to pop out... aduhhhh....

Vickylow said...

She is such a sweet and lovely girl.

mNhL said...

Wow...only few days old already have double eye lids. She will grow up to be a beautiful girl.

Small Kucing said...

macam macam gaya...hahaha...very cute la.

MeRy said...

She is definitely a sweet and pretty girl.

Mummy Gwen said...

She is sooo adorable. :)

cre8tone said...

Adorably sweet..