Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Our Very Red X'mas Tree 2010

Daddy went groceries shopping. Instead of the normal stuffs, our 'Santa' came home with these .....


^ ^ Oh, how come our 'Santa' knows that I silently wished for :P :P


Angel woke up from her afternoon nap, saw the packaging and start jumping up and down shouting, “Christmas Tree!! Yeah!! Christmas Tree!! Is it Angel 的??Is it Angel 的??Oh ~~~ I love Christmas!!!”

She just can’t get her hands off all the Christmas decorations and even start tearing off the packaging saying, “Oh boy ~~, I can’t wait!!”




That’s not hubby’s style who will buy this sort of stuffs back home normally but I am glad he did. ^_^



M: Angel, what do you want for your Christmas present?
A: Emmm ... I want ... I want Apples and Bananas! *kids are so easy to please isn’t it? Kekekeke*


^ ^ Work in progress ...... 'kacau' here and there :)


But today
M: Angel, what do you want for your Christmas present?
A: Ahhh ….. I want Toys!

M: But what about your Apples and Bananas? You don’t want them anymore?
A: Oppss, sorry! I want Toys, Apples and Bananas!!



^ ^ Our first Christmas Tree here in Shanghai.


Tah Dah!! Presenting our X'mas Tree, finally!! Doesn’t it look great?? I am all in the Christmas mood now ^_^

Ho, ho, ho! Merry X'mas to All of You out there ^_^

9 comments:

Small Kucing said...

wow your tree so jolly

CathJ said...

Wow.. your tree are so delicious!!!! I felt like plucking all the red fruit and eat... hhihi...

Love it so much... green and red will always be a perfect combination orr.. (Nxt year lah do this theme.. ^_^)

apple.. banana.. hihihi....

ChloeRuoyi said...

Very nice Christmas tree there :)

Apple and banana hehehe! Now, I remember... you did mention this to me last time when I blogged about how Chloe asked for banana and onion hahaha! Kids...

Alice Law said...

A lovely Christmas tree, Merry Christmas to you and family!^-^

Vickylow said...

Lovely Christmas tree. You gonna have a White Christmas.

MeRy said...

Very nice x'mas tree.....

Merry x'mas to you and your family,Caroline !!

Mummy Moon said...

Nice Christmas tree. So good she likes fruits!

UmmiRosma said...

A lovely christmas tree...so creative you!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

It definitely look great!
Nice job!

Angel loves fruits alot?