Monday, December 27, 2010

Dropping Hair

Postpartum hair loss is hitting me bad this time. I started shedding hair since Annabelle was 3 months old. And another 3 months has passed and Annabelle is 6 months + now, but the amount of hair loss is still unbelievable! Sigh! I wonder how long this horrible stage will continue .......


^ ^ The amount of my hair loss EVERYDAY! Cry .....


How nice if I have a nice head shape that I could shave my head totally bold! Trying to avoid the mirror at all times now, huk huk huk *sad sad sad :'(*

At the mean time, what would ease my sadness a little would be to take look at this ......
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
V



^ ^ Oh, my sweet sweet Annabelle! Mommy loves you so much ^_^

5 comments:

Serene said...

Caroline, baby Annabelle is very pretty! Love her smile lah.... Me too, hair loss hitting.. almost botak already! Hopefully still got hair for CNY... hahaaa.

Alice Law said...

LOL, no worries... lost hair can eventually grow back, but time can't turn back! What most important is you have retained the beautiful smile of your lovely Anabelle with this wonderful picture!^-^

MeRy said...

Alot of hair drops la..But not to worry new hair will grow back.

CathJ said...

I went thru that before too... but it stop slowly.. not totally stop..but lesser... Soo no worries lah.. :D

LittleLamb said...

hey..i m as bad as u. my hair still dropping. but i think mine is not post delivery related. more like stress :( it is really worriying me