Sunday, June 06, 2010

My Active Baby #2

Have you seen a pregnancy belly shaped like this before?

My Pregnancy Belly with Baby #2.
^ ^ Left: Baby in action! ^ ^ Right: The party is over ...

Yup …. That’s how active baby #2 is and I quickly asked Angel to grab my camera and actually manage to capture that precious moment of baby #2 doing don’t-know-what inside my poor tummy! Ouch!!! ^_^

Baby #2 is especially active after midnights and when I told doctor about it, she told me that baby #2 will most likely be following ‘that routine’ at least for the first few months after birth too i.e. sleep in the morning and stay awake and active after midnights. Oh dear ….. I certainly are not well prepared for that ..... yet!

Angel is a very nice & quite baby while she was in my tummy but look at how active she is now :) I certainly heard a lot of ‘good things’ about how ‘active’ and challenging a Gemini baby would be and hopefully, I can handle not just 1 crying baby, but 1 crying baby +1 active toddler at the same time without screaming my head off or calling for 911. *praying*


4 more days to go and counting down still .......... ^_^

14 comments:

MeRy said...

Wish you hav a smooth delivery !

smallkucing said...

eh..mine too was very active at night. Then ppl told me that most likely bb will come out at nighttime. Kinda true for me coz contraction really started in the middle of the night. He came out in the morning.

I also did snap pic same like you. He was so ganas till can see his hand/leg. See this http://smallkucing.blogspot.com/2008/02/caught-red-handedfooted.html. Ganas leh kakaka

Mummy Gwen said...

Wow...Baby #2 is very geng ler. I'm counting with you too.

Alice Law said...

LOL! It's always good to have active baby! All the best to your delivery!

Both my babies were resltless and active, my mom always blamed me for eating too much spicy hot stuff, does it really effect the baby kar?!!LOL~!>0<"

Wishing a safe delivery! A pleasant Monday too!

Serene said...

Same here, my baby more active after midnight, I thought my sleeping position not right at the beginning, but after i changed my position, baby still kicking non-stop!

Your belly looks so beautiful, mine so ugly with stretch mark!

LittleLamb said...

hey...its been a long time. r u back in malaysia for delivery n confinement?
looks like u hv one very active kid.
Take care
*hugs*

cre8tone said...

It's a great feeling to feel baby actively in our stomach!~

Smooth delivery and happy confinement~~

A gift from God said...

Sure is fun in the tummy! :)
Wish you have a safe and smooth delivery! Can't wait to see No.2!!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Same here. I used to take lots of videos of Chloe doing the same thing too. It's fun to see how my tummy "twists" and changes shapes haha! However, she's not very active after birth (and even until now). Very moderate and under control lah. Phew! :)

Kristie said...

wow what a lovely photo!!!!

Jayden was very active at night as well haha...

Caroline, we are all so excited for u!!!!! Waiting for ur good news!!!!!!!!!

2xMum said...

My Ryan was like that too when he's in the womb... active after midnights!

Can't wait to see your bb#2 pics! Take care ya.

Linda said...

very precious pictures.. :)

CathJ said...

I miss all that moment hehehhehehe....

mNhL said...

I think most baby are active in the womb during midnight. haha...my #2 also very active kicking here and there.