Friday, December 18, 2009

Chinese Opera Fans Not?


I was not so surprised that Angel actually loves to watch Chinese Opera in the TV because sometimes, she loves watching oldies / Japanese Opera on and off while we have to wait patiently until the entire show was over. She normally would refused to switch channel and glued her eyes to the TV screen until the opera singer finished her performance then she would take a deep breathe as if the show is really that breathe taking. ^_^

I really thought that she purely enjoy opera singing until one day, she saw a Beijing Opera show was showing on the TV again

A: This one!! This one!!! (making a whine pointing at the Chinese opera channel)
Me: This show is not nice ……

A: 你(I) want!! 你(I) want see!!! Wuaaaaahhhh ~~~ *crying*
Me: Ok ok … Don’t cry …… Angel see TV!

(She watched the show without making a move)

Me: ……… Angel, you like to watch opera? Is it really that nice???
A: Oh yes~~~!! It’s Nice …… It’s “MONSTERS”!!! >”<>

14 comments:

CathJ said...

Hehehhehe.... wah... Little Angel loves to watch Monster... hehehhehe... ^_^

Cynthia said...

she must be fascinated with the 'make up' on those face... hehee... and she likes monsters?

Mummy Gwen said...

Wah...she is not afraid of monsters? So brave. :D

Carol, are you still having bad internet connection?

Mommy to Chumsy said...

muahahahahhha...this is really funny. She must be really curious about these 'monsters' who can dance and sing. Guess she's a young kid with an old soul :D

Julie said...

Angel likes the singing & dancing I think. I think Jonathan will be afraid of the "monster". :)

Merryn said...

Ish Angel is so cute! Where got toddlers like to watch opela wan??? hahahhaha.. I think Ethan will run as far as possible!

Mummy Moon said...

Aiyo, Angel is so cute lah, she likes this monster show !

MommyAngel said...

Cath, Cynthia, Mommy to Chumsy, Julie, Merryn, Mummy Moon: Apparently Angel loves to watch monsters movie but always wants me to stay beside her while she watched, kekekeke ..... I use to love watching monsters in Ultraman too when I was much younger :)

Mummy Gwen, yes .... the government still blocked blogspot, facebook, etc over here and hence sometimes I can log in using some special program but sometimes cannot. That's why sometimes I am having problems replying comments or comments on other's blog :( Sigh!!!!!!

LittleLamb said...

Wah...Chinese Opera even to me is BORING and Angel likes it.... oh my my... she has taste! My grandma used to tell me..people who appreciate Chinese opera are very smart people.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Aiyooo why so cute wan! She has very classical taste. Monsters... haha!

the little prince said...

What a interesting finding for a kid ya,,,Angel really cute!! Its not easy to understand the 'content' of the opera!!

2xMum said...

Hahah.... monsters...hmm, look alike monsters also especially with the heavy head gear/accessories on their head. :D

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Really a cute girl Angel.
Sometimes I am wondering what are kids thinking of what they see daily.
Chinese Opera = Monsters

Cute cute!

cre8tone said...

aaa.. chinese opera also she watch?!