Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Precious Bonding Moments


Normally it take place in the very early of the day before we even brush our teeth or late at night before Angel went to bed, or sometimes before/after Angel’s afternoon naps ….. That’s our most precious bonding moments where we would snuggling on the bed, and she would be her happiest self and me, the happiest mother on earth cuddling her tide, just like the very first day that she was born .......

We would snuggle inside the warm and cosy comforter for hours, laying side by side staring and smiling at each other for no reason, at times talking and singing any song that comes into our mind, or observing each other from head to toe. I love to touch and feel her little fingers and see how tiny there were still, stroking her soft black hair ...... whilst she loves to poke my eyes (o.O), squeeze my nose, sometimes trying to blow her first morning bad breath onto my face (@_@) and then giggle on the bed happily. Sometimes she would do her koala bear sleep on my tummy but as she is growing taller, she has to stretched herself up to my chest now and I could still smell the last bit of her baby smell from her after shampoo hair.
Later in the day, we would also do some 'flying session' where I would supported her up using my leg like a Supergirl, or she would do her balancing stunts using my legs as her platform while I hold on to her hands, or sometimes I would tell her some stories but not from the books (I make them up :P :P), doing some funny voice together, where she loves to follow whatever I say or even making some funny sounds. If the camera is nearby, we would be sticking face to face trying to get a glimpse on the tiny display on our camera checking out our latest pictures, sometimes I would also recoding some videos of her doing various funny actions, or at times taking some Mommy and daughter pictures in our ‘just wake up’ looks and have a good laugh on it :) I love these moments we spend together lazing around doing nothing and we are having such a great time laughing and hugging and kissing each other on the cheeks ....……… until hubby comes in and ‘spoilt’ the fun, hahahaha!! *Just joking*

That’s our most precious bonding moments together ……. what’s yours?

19 comments:

CathJ said...

I think everything I do with my boy (except during his naughty mood ;-p)will be my precious moment.

Now a days my boy love to hug and kiss me (and will complain if I am smelly @_@.. 'mummy you stinky'...;-p) I told him not to hug and kiss me especially when I just finished doing vacuum.. but he will jump over me.. nah.. padan muka)

cute Angel.. mommy best friend..hihihi...

Mummy Gwen said...

Aww...so sweet. Wow...you can record so many sweet moments ya. That's great. :)

Oliveoylz said...

Aww...this is such a heartwarming post...absolutely lovely to immerse yourself bonding with your little Angel...Precious moments together...I like the superman stunt, reminds me of my childhood.

Cynful Pleasure said...

so sweeeeet...

Ann said...

Love the times before bed too....coz at least my son is confined to one room and the bed is the most comfy... :)

But yeah....lying in bed and singing with him and praying....priceless!

Until I start to get more sleepy than him....

Mummy Ryan said...

Sooooooo sweet little Angel wth mummy...thats whay people said spend the fullest time wth our little one when they still need our warm hug + kisses.... once they start schooling then mature already where they want to hug n kiss us every day rite???..*sob*...*sob*...

Merryn said...

aw, I can imagine it already! enjoy every moment of it, as they might outgrow that in the future. Maybe girls will still be willing to be kissed and hug, boys might turn out different! I'm enjoying ethan's hugs and kisses everyday now and hoping it will last forever!

ChloeRuoyi said...

Awww... reading this makes me feel lovey-dovey all over hehe. I agree, the closeness, the love and affection we shower on each other... it IS the most wonderful feeling in the world! Love it too :-)

Mommy to Chumsy said...

awwwww....so sweet. i like the photo :D

the little prince said...

What a lovely post@@

My son love to do the koala on me too!! :-)

coffeesncookies said...

enjoy these special bonding moments before she grows up. we kiss on the lips too and it's only reserved for papa and mama. now, she has hand, foot & mouth disease and she still insist on kissing my lips.. lol !!!

UmmiRosma said...

Soooooo lovely reading this entry. I Think I will answer your question in my next entry soon. Every split second spent together is so valuable that nothing compares..

MommyAngel said...

Cath, your J is absolutely so cute!! I don’t think he mind your smell but he just wanna ejek-ejek you with your smell la :) I think kids loves our smell good or bad coz even my hubby smell so terrible after coming home from work but my Angel won’t mind to hug and kiss him even I think he’s a bit ‘terlampau wangi’ for me :P ;P

MummyGwen, we do it everyday now so how could I not remembered? Hehehehe …. Also need to record it down before these becomes a history la :)

Oliveiylz, actually Angel loves the superman stunt a lot but I always try not to do it with her coz it makes me feel so out of breathe after doing that for a few times :) So tired …. :P

Cynthia, ya … the sweetest moment for me :)

Ann, true …. I think that period of time they are less active too and with the comfy of the bed, really feels like heaven :) Hahahaha ….. so is that mean you will fall asleep before your son? I won’t afraid that she will sneak out the room once I am asleep which she normally does now @_@

MummyRyan, true true true …. Once they start schooling, they have so many friends to play with and I think my Angel will even forgot about us mommy and daddy at home already :) So I really have to treasure every moment with her before she has far too many other people to concern about, kekekeke :)

Merryn, that’s true …. I think no matter girls or boys, they will starts to feel shy towards showing their love like the way they are doing it now :) I am treasuring every moment of it to the fullest and hopefully, it will last longer then I have expected la which will be a bonus to me :)

PeiWun :)

Hweili, yes … I really couldn’t imagine that I could love this little person in my life so much more then I have got inside me :) I bet all mommies feel the same way too :)

Mommy To Chumsy, Oh ya ….. I love that photo too. Can see how tiny Angel’s hand still is now :) This picture is taken 1-2 weeks ago :)

Yugene, does the koala pose feels comfortable on mommy? Not really for me but I love the feel so much :)

Coffeesncookies, harrrr??? Hahahahahahaha ……. But don’t worry, adult is ‘less prone’ for getting HFM disease :P :P Hahahahaha ….. so cute la :P :P

Ummi, true …. I have one and I felt so much love already and you have 2 …. Double to love :) Can’t wait to read your post :)

Esmeralda said...

That is definitely a great way to bond with Angel ya... Talking about poking your eyes, Ashton here too like to poke my eyes, and tried to sneak his finger inside my closed mouth... and most of all, PULL MY HAIR!!!

Our bonding time would usually be before bed since in the morning I'll be very rush so I won't have the sweet time to lie down on the bed with him.. kekekeke...

mNhL said...

Woww...so loving. I like to smell my children's hair too. There are some kind of baby smell... ;-)

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, ya … Angel loves to sneak her fingers into my mouth too but she doesn’t pull my hair la, thank goodness :) So what did you do when he does that??

mNhL, me too …. Even she sweat a lot but still smell nice, I wonder why ah?

Esmeralda said...

You're really lucky Caroline.. and lucky for your hair too.. Well, when he did that, of coz he will get the scolding from me... and if he kept on repeating them continuously, spanking lar... kekeke.. bad mummy ya..

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

You also like to do the "flying session" with Angel? Me too..
How normally Angel will ask mommy to play for the game? For Sarah, she will said, "plane plane"

Haha, I like the "just wake up" game...must be funny.
Post the photos next time lah..

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, hahahaha …. He just won’t leave your hair alone ya, maybe you should buy him a toy with long hair then asked him to pull that instead of yours :P I think some kids likes to do that because it feels fun to do. Just like me, I like to press those bubbles wrapper …. Just can’t stop doing that for some reason leh ;P

Joanne, Sarah likes to play the ‘superman’ too? Angel will not ask but she will lean over to my knee when she saw me lying down :) Ok …. I am posting more and more photos now :) I hope my blog quota won’t be utilized so soon la ;)