Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Sahabat Award



Thank you Cath J for this lovely Award .....

Only noticed your award and my name there after browsing through your blog :P

Also a big thank you to Joanne N for nominating my name into this award too :)

Ok ... here are the 10 blogs I would like to share this Award with :


2. Olive





7. Ling

8. Sha


10. Serene

and of course back to Cath J too :P


Just copy and paste the Award to your blog and past it to 10 other blogs owner.
Have a great day ahead!

5 comments:

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

O, thanks thanks...my sahabat!

Appreciate it alot.

Sha@Mama TinaAzra said...

Thanks Caroline.. oh my sahabat! :)

Kristie said...

thanks so much for the award and thinking of me :) xoxo for angel!

Unknown said...

thanks for the awards ;p

Oliveoylz said...

Terima kasih for this award, sahabat saya!!!