Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Pregnancy and Delivery Story Tag

Thanks to Mummy Gwen, Doreen and Lemonjude on this very interesting tag!! I like it very much and by doing this tag really brings back a lot of memories ……… Thanks dear for the Tag :)

1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Nope.
2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? What do you think? Kekekeke ……
3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? That time I hope it’s not true because me and hubby just got married for merely 2 years and just had our new job and were too busy to think about babies.
4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Hhhmmm ….. not really.
5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? I was 31, not young already :P :P
6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I kind of knew it :)
7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? My hubby.
8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes … coz I was hopping for a girl and hubby was hopping for a boy :)
9. DUE DATE? 23 March 2007
10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? Oh yes …… more then morning sickness until I constantly go back to the clinic telling the doctor I am going to die. I can hardly eat, the ceiling was always spinning due to nausea, my tummy was constantly painful, vomit n times a day, headache was a norm from the moment I woke up till I go to bed, Feeling so sleepy all the time until I can dozed off while in the toilet and wake up 5 minutes later wondering where I am … LOL I couldn’t think straight or walk straight, I don’t feel like a human being anymore actually and that goes on for a long 5 months. The only thing which makes me feel better was lying down on the bed doing nothing :)

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Hokkien Mee, Maggi Mee, Coke :)
12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Errmmm … I hate noisy place and I can’t go near canteen or places which have the aroma of food which will makes me vomit. Oh ya, and the person who irritates me the most is my dearest hubby!!!!! I hate smokers!!!!
13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD SEX? Oh …… it’s a sweet baby girl!!
14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Oh no …… not at all!!!!
15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? I gained 25kg (50 pounds). Gosh!!! I can really eat a lot after my 5th months :(
16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Nope.
17. WAS IT A SURPRISE OR DID YOU KNOW? N/A
18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY? Oh … fibroids!! But luckily Angel didn’t get effected by it and I am thankful actually :)
19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? Errrmmm …… hospital of course! Hahahahaha :P
20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? I have a prolonged labour for more then 15 hours and finally I need to go through a c-section to get Angel out safely :(
21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? A cab driver drove me and hubby to the hospital :)

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? My hubby, my gynae and few nurses …
23. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-Section
24. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? Epidural.
27. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? 3.69kg
28. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN ? 26 March 2007
30. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Angel
31. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? She is coming to 2 years old soon :)

Now I would like to Tag the following friends to share their birth stories :)
1)
Ai Peng
2) MuiYen
3) Leann
4) Alyse
5) Enan (Maggie)
6) Vicky
7) KristyTsen
8) Esmeralda
9) Natalia
And
10) who ever would love to share their birth stories but don’t know where to start :)

17 comments:

Kristie said...

aiyoh poor u... u really suffered for 5 mths ya! and after that, u took revenge and sapu whatever u wanted hahhaha.... not bad ah still can put on 25kg!

so have u reached ur pre-pregnancy weight yet?

2xMum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
2xMum said...

wow... you're more kheng than me!! 15 hours in labour!! *salute*

hmm... i just recalled, i also couldn't stand the food aroma from the canteen's kitchen!!

yea... have you got back your pre-preggy weight & shape??

I haven't got back to original size lor!!! sigh... 8 more kg to go ler and it seems stagnant liao!!

MommyAngel said...

Kristie, so sorry to say that until now, I still having those extra pounds on my body :( So I really envy you can slim down so fast la, how you do that?

Doreen, I don’t think I will be able to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight la, sad ..... maybe after I am done with all the mommy’s job then I start to think about that lo. Ask hubby to sent me to Marie France which he has promised long time ago maybe :P :P

cadbury said...

Try my "slimming method", see whether it works on you or not?! hehee...

agnes said...

wow.. put on 25kg? angel weight 3.6kg as well.. big baby huh...

Lemonjude said...

You are having serious MS there...so i think is all worth for those suffering time on pregnancy...and you got a beautiful baby now...

Esmeralda said...

15 hrs of labour??? You're really superb! And u fell asleep in the toilet??? Gosh.. dangerous!!! Luckily u r ok... So were u still working when u were preggy?

Kristie said...

caroline, i also have not achieved my ideal weight yet :( still got another 5kg! and same here, my weight also seems stagnant heheh...

good idea... we go to marie france together gether...haha

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

I thought I have suffered enuf during the first 3 mths of pregnancy due to morning sickness, you lagi worst than me. Poor you!
I am sure you feel tired and sleepy, even can take a short nap in the toilet.

Ei, me too leh...I cant smell the aroma of cooking too. So for that 3 mths, i just tabao, did not cook at home.

Your husband was allowed to be in the operating theatre? So nice...

MommyAngel said...

Cadbury, hahahaha …. That really needs a lot of determination leh … Will surely try it out!!

Lemonjude, thanks ….. I think I am lucky that I have a bit of memory lost during that period also coz if not, I couldn’t have survived until today :)

Agnes, yes …. She was :) Actually that day she was the giant of all the 20-30 babies there :)

Esmeralda, yup …. 15 hours, crazy hor …. But that time she is a overdue already so I am more anxious then feeling painful actually until when I reached the hospital the nurse said that I have high tolerance against pain :)
- yup, I am still working at 4 months time, and during that time it was really a nightmare :(

Kristie, But 5 kg is consider not far from your target already leh, and also you still look great with that extra 5 kg leh, so envy!! Ya … I think I really need to go to Marie France la, hahahaha

JT, I didn’t take a short nap in the toilet, I just lost conscious and fall asleep coz my working life during that time really is killing me, can you imagine working till midnight in the office most nights including weekends?
- yes, hubby was allowed in the operation room leh, I think most hospital allow coz all my friends hubby also went in with their wife and take pictures :)

Esmeralda said...

Yup me too... have to quite my job as I had a very bad mornins sickness...:((

MommyAngel said...

Esmeralda, oh .... you too ah? I thought I was the only one, glad to know I'm not :)

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Pity you leh...working for so long hour. Were you a QS at that time?

Mind to share which hosp that you delivered Angel?

MommyAngel said...

JT, yup ... I am a QS during that time :)

Kristie said...

no lah.. i really hope i can shed off those extra weight... if i am too desperate i will seek for professional help hehe :)

u look great dear!

MommyAngel said...

Kristie .... but if you are still planning for no. 2 then no need to be in a rush for that lo, are you?