Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cute Blogger Award.

Rules:
1 .Copy Badge “2008 Cute’s Blogger Award” and put it on your blog
2. Link or tell a bit about the person who gave you the award...
3. Each one of you who receive this award must list down 10 facts / hobbies about yourself...
4. Pass this award to 10 bloggers and link them in your blog.

I receive this Cute's Blogger Award from 2 lovely mama,
Cath and Bonnie, thanks for the award my dear friends! I really appreciate it :)

1)
Cath
I met Cath from my random blog hopping when I saw that she is from KK and both her and her hubby share the same hobby who love fishing exactly like me and hubby too. So reading her fishing trip with her hubby really brings back a lot of sweet memories to me. Also I was surprised by her talents .... yes, 'talents' as she can draw nice cartoons, do cupcakes with fabulous decorations and also have great sense in terms of choosing the perfect clothing :P I was amazed by her actually ..... Cath, keep up the good work ya :)

2)
Bonnie
She is such lovely mom and have great love and care towards her cutie pie Wawa and of course towards her hubby as well. I also met Bonnie from my random blog hopping and was amazed that she is able to do such a great job as a mom to Wawa and a wife at such a young age :) Good job there Bonnie. She has also a great love towards cloth diapers and I really having a great time browsing through her lovely 'collections'! Reading her blog is really such an enjoyment! Good job there Bonnie :)

I have share so much of my own facts already so I guess it's time to share my hobby here this round. So now here are my 10 Hobbies :

1) Sea Fishing - Hubby and I used to go midnight fishing and won't leave the scene even there was a storm coming in that night, kekekeke .....
2) Listening to music - Nice and easy to instrumental (piano especially) to orchestra (which hubby hates :P :P)
3) Reading books - Last time use to read novels but now mostly are babies books / Magazine :)
4) Shopping for little Angel - I feels like an excited kid once stepped inside the baby department
5) Shopping for Bento gadgets - Especially Hello Kitty / My Melody pattern particularly :P
6) Travelling - would love to travel to so many places but can't do it at this moment due to a BIG baby (you know who) and a small baby at home :(
7) Net surfing - love to read other mommies blog so much about anything!!
8) Cooking and baking simple and easy dish - because can't cook the difficult one, hahaha :P Love to cook for Angel (she doesn't fuss much) and hubby (he don't dare to fuss :P) particularly.
9) Watching movies and series - hardly have time to do it now :( but once start those series, I can watched it 48 hours and unstoppable so hardly watch now, kekeke ...
10) I LOVE TO EAT!!!! <<-- is that a hobby???


I would like to share this Cute Blogger Award with the following 10 blogging friends of mine
1) Doreen
2)
Yen Ping
3)
Agnes
4)
Joanne Ngan
5)
Joanne Tiew
6) Sha
7)
PeiWun
8)
Rachel
9)
Olive
10)
Mummy Moon

11 comments:

2xMum said...

Oh, I'm the number one in your list...aww, so sweet of you for giving me this award. Thanks Caroline!!

agnes said...

wow, an interesting tag & award!!! gonna think really hard for it..

THANKS!!! :)

MommyAngel said...

You both are most welcome :)

Kristie said...

i love to eat too hehehe.... i guess it can be considered a hobby! :p

wow u and ur hubby so adventurous ya... fishing out on a stormy night!

ya i cant remember the last time i went for a movie too...hai!

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy said...

Thanks for the award.

MommyAngel said...

kristie, hahaha .... we are kaki eating!! Don't know why I just love food so much!!

JT, you are welcome :)

Mummy Moon said...

Thanks for that! Need some time to do ler!!

Oliveoylz said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for this cute award. Love it!

MommyAngel said...

Olive, You are welcome :)

Mummy Moon, take your time, no rush :)

Joanne said...

Thanks Caroline for this cute award !

MommyAngel said...

Joanne, you are most welcome dear :) Take your time ya :)